Guilty [1.0]

Hey I'm back.. (again), shameless promo but I'm on archive of our own now!!?!! (Ao3), I post far more frequently there but I know most people prefer just using WP so I decided since this is a full commitment series, that I'd cross post it (I did not steal it I swear, you can ask the Ao3 Kohanado and she can confirm!!!!!)

------------------------------------------------------

Vivid Bad Squad, a once incredible group, one to be marked in the history books, has disbanded as of early this year. Each member believed that they needed to go their own paths, despite the fans devastation, they continued to support the members as their own individual talents.

Akito moved on to smaller stages, performing his own original hits and occasionally posting his covers along numerous social media sites, he's gained thousands of online fans who impatiently await his upcoming covers.

Toya became a soloist, he chose to stay off mainstream media, keeping himself to the audience located in his hometown. Although he's been inactive as of recently, focusing on his studies as he hopes to make that eventual comeback into the music scene.

An still has the same aspirations as she did prior, succeeding in her goal to surpass the legend, although now she desires to compete on her own, allowing her talent to shine individually rather than as a group.

Kohane, however, has had a different approach to her musical career. She was scouted on the streets of Tokyo to audition for a smaller scale idol company, she was hesitant at first, until her ex band members encouraged her to at least give it a shot. She passed the audition and next thing she knew, she was on the billboards of every city in Japan, she became a hit for her visuals and adorable singing, becoming loved by those all over.

Since then, the rest of the group hasn't been able to properly contact the girl, which they only assumed was because of her becoming too famous for their small, cheap careers.

That was that, at first, An spent her days sulking on that loss, despite agreeing to the complete disbandment of Vivid Bad Squad and encouraging Kohane to join that audition, she couldn't help but still feel that sense of abandonment that has haunted her over the years. She had always felt that Kohane's success was going to drive her away, she always thought that her intuition was just too good.

The truth is, the abandonment was more than just the loss of a musical partner. It was a loss of a hypothetical lover. An had made the fatal mistake of falling in love with that girl and failing to let the feelings simply drown away, so instead it's just something she spends her nights thinking about.

Although recently, she's been dreaming an awful lot about that girl coming back to her...

—------- Prologue Complete, Chapter 0.5.

Chapter 1.0: Guilty.

—-

The alarms buzzed along the wooden nightstand at exactly 6AM sharp, making the blue haired girl stir around in her blankets out of annoyance.

"Mmmpf..." She groaned, covering her ears with the nearby decorative pillows.

Soon after, the lights flickered on, and a man shouted out. "Rise and shine sleepyhead–!"

"A-Ah–! Dad..turn off the lights! It's too bright.." An whined, flinching at the sudden noise and events.

"You're gonna need the lights to get ready, c'mon, I'm driving you today." He announced, throwing a jacket onto her bed.

"But you never drive me?" She mentioned, confused.

"Well today I will, let's go!" He yelled out as he shut her room door.