Nobody Knows [4.0]

- - -

By this point, the two of them had been dating for just about a month, managing to keep it on the low as they took turns going over to each other's house and typically keeping a safe distance throughout the school day, as to keep the suspicion as low as physically possible.

Despite Kohane's pleas to at least stick with An throughout the lunch period, she was pretty persistent on maintaining their regular plans, it had seemed like An cared about Kohane's idol career more than Kohane herself, which could be quite amusing from an outsider's viewpoint but an absolute disaster with An.

They were in passing period, An was had her locker opened when she felt someone bump into her.

"Ah, sorry–" An looked up, seeing that the person in question was Kohane.

"Hey, An-chan." Kohane smiled.

"Hey..I'll see you at the back gate later." An whispered, beginning to close her locker before Kohane spoke up.

"I won't be here–take this." She said, passing an envelope to An.

"Huh?" An looked down, seeing her name written in cursive along the front of it. "What's this?--" An asked, only to realize that Kohane had already vanished within the crowd.

"Okay then.." An mumbled, starting her walk to her next period.

Upon sitting down, she noticed how the teacher hadn't arrived yet, deciding to open the envelope that handed her. She tore it upside down, causing all the contents of it to fall out.

Majority of it was clear to be cat stickers, a small note folded into a heart, and..another smaller envelope. An took the heart shaped note first and carefully unfolded it.

"An-chan!~ Remember when I told you I had a show this week? Well I managed to get exclusive tickets for you!! I hope you could be there to support me tonight! –Kohane <3" Kohane wrote on the letter, An picked up the smaller envelope, taking a peek inside the contents.

"Hane.." An smiled to herself, scooping everything off the table and paying her attention back to the lecture that had just begun.

An hesitantly entering the stadium, she went through the typical VIP booth, not expecting anyone to tap her on the shoulders once she stepped close enough to the venue line.

"Shiraishi-san, I'm gonna need you to come with me." A man in full black clothing spoke, pulling the rope up for An to walk through.

"Uhm..could I ask why?"

"No questions, just come."

An was hesitant with following along, but she did anyways, he brought her along backstage, simply leaving here there without another word.

"What the.."

"An-chan?" An heard a girl say in the distance.

"Kohane?" An called out, looking around for any sight.

"Hey, you made it!~" Kohane smiled, appearing from the darkness of the backstage.

"What was that about? I was waiting in the VIP line.."

"It would've been another hour if I didn't pull you out of there sooner." Kohane replied.

Kohane wrapped her arms around An, An noticed the girl's striking outfit, which was common idol wear with bold colors and a striking take on regular japanese stage outfits.

"Ah..don't you think it's a bit too open to be..this close?" An uttered out.

"It's not like we're making out, girls hug all the time." Kohane replied, placing a kiss on An's cheek.