TWELVE

My first training session with the team went smoothly. Maybe it was because Luke was there for me, or maybe it was because of the conflict in the locker room - or whatever - Matt decided to back out. Because he promised me that he wouldn't bother me on the team, in return I hid the fact that he was forced by me from the guys on the team.

We talked to each other as little as possible and I chose to ignore him. But I was happy. After a while things got better. Living with Luke was fun, more fun than living with Matt because we had some common interests. Other than that, I heard Matt worked things out with Camilla a while ago. 

He should have been happy that he managed to get back to her, I found that pathetic. After all, he complained to me a hundred times about that girl and now he's going back to her, that's what happened. But one brief, ridiculous thought continued to haunt me for several days. It was just the fact that Matt was still in love with Camilla. He wanted to get back together with her because... Or was Matt ashamed of being harsh with me and trying to put on a ridiculous display of masculinity to those around him, especially himself?

Is that the only reason he's going back to someone like Camilla? Want to prove that you're completely and undeniably heterosexual? Could Matt be confused?

Matt is the last person in the world I should be worried about, so I quickly clear my mind of anything involving him and leave campus to return to Luke's room as the autumn sun illuminates the falling red leaves. We agreed to have a movie marathon and Chinese food night that night. I quickly entered the room and when I saw someone sitting on the bed, I jumped up with a short scream.

My tongue briefly rolled across my bottom lip before I managed to get the words out correctly, "M-Matt... What are you doing here?"

With his head bowed, his elbows leaning on his knees, and his long fingers clenched tightly, the man stood up in all his majesty. As he exhaled thoughtfully through his nose, his steps slowly began to approach me. A meaningless heart palpitation pierced my soul. My blood was pumping so fast I didn't know why. A pulse beating wildly at the edge of my neck. Will he harm me? Matt managed to sneak into the room when Luke wasn't here because he was the only place he could get me alone.

"Don't be afraid..." He decided to get closer while wagging his little tongue there to wet his lips, which looked red, slightly moist and soft. With every step he walked towards me, with every step he got closer, my back hit the wall. He spoke in a slow, almost moaning voice, "I'm not going to bite you. Your boyfriend was detained in a classroom we took together, so he won't be back for a few hours."

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?" A big gulping sound, why did I say that? "Ca-Camilla..."

"That name doesn't suit someone like you..." 

He laughed sarcastically as he lifted one of his hands and placed it on the wall behind my head, just like I did to him in the locker room. I was just shaking, I didn't even know why I was doing this. At that moment, I felt something very scary. I'm slowly getting hard. Wait, what's going on? 

Matt's large body very slowly moved closer to mine and I made a strange choking noise as his chest and entire lower body settled on top of mine. But it wasn't just that. He was... Matt was hard too, he had a magnificent erection growing in his crotch, under his jeans. He slowly leaned against mine, our erections somehow grazing each other, is this real?

"I want you to come home." His mouth came almost to mine, he didn't pull away, he let a hot breath pass between my lips as he spoke, he stood very close without kissing at all, his narrow eyes locked on my mouth under the black hair falling on his forehead as he hissed, babbling once more, "I want you to come back. Here, live with that faggot... I don't want this."

At that moment I realized that I was breathing noisily. He laughed, twisting his hips and grinding against me as his hard cock was almost pressed against my stomach, "What? Are you so desperate for me now? So desperate for my cock..."

"What... What are you saying?" I barely managed to speak.

"Are you afraid your boyfriend will see us like this?" It was much harder than it could be now, if such a thing were possible. As his thick and huge cock slowly grazed my groin, I felt a hard palm wrap around my throat, his fingers wrapping around my neck to act like a thin ring. His jaw tensed, his nose grazing mine as he moved in small circles as he got very close to my face, "Is he fucking you? The way you want, in this room. Thinking about me when he's inside you? Hmm?"

My poor chest struggled to take a series of unsuccessful breaths, but his hand wrapped so tightly around my throat that I almost completely suffocated. He growled like a rabid dog before harshly releasing me, "I'll give you two days to get out of that fag's room."

I screamed as I was thrown to the ground like I was worthless, "I'm never going back to that hell, and I don't even know why you want that!"

"You're never out of my mind," he sneered, rubbing his chin with one hand as he walked away and growled briefly as he turned around, "As much as it hurts my feelings when you describe the house we live in as hell, Ben, unfortunately, it humiliates me to play on the same team with someone who lives in the same room with a fag."

"You're sick!" I shouted, holding my throat, "How do you think your girlfriend will feel when she finds out you're grinding your dick against me?"

"Shut up," he scolded as he cast a brief frown over his shoulder, "Stop acting like my dick is dying to be buried in your virgin hole."

"But you do!" I couldn't resist and screamed loud enough that every student in the hallway could hear us, "You look like you're absolutely dying to fuck me!"

"Good joke," he laughed, "You better stop humiliating yourself and pack your bags, or I'll have to make sure the video of me stroking your little dick in bondage tied to a pole is spread all over campus."

"You are a terrible person!" I screamed, I was sure I was about to cry, "You are the scariest person I have ever seen, Matt! Why are you doing all this, what do you want from me?"

He turned to give me one last look before walking out of Luke's room. I looked for a hint of sarcasm in his face, but there was none. This time Matt actually looked more serious and stern than ever. His voice was pale, but I wouldn't be able to get the words out of my mind for a long time.

"I don't know..." He said in a barely audible voice as he moved his hand to the door, "I don't know either. If I find it, I'll tell you..."