SEVENTEEN

Luckily we only kissed once. What happened at home last night isn't even real. He didn't fuck me, he didn't put his dick in my mouth. I just kissed his neck, climbed on top of him and put his finger in my mouth, okay? These were things I kept telling myself throughout the day, but I felt blinded by senseless anger. I managed to restrain myself and not think about him during class, but today we were going to train with the team. So the thought of seeing him somewhere outside of the house made my blood pump faster because I felt used in some way. Is not it funny?

So I walked out of class and promised myself I wouldn't do anything stupid to embarrass myself further on the way to the gym. What more could it be? I don't know, but when it came to Matt, I always felt like worse was on the way.

When I entered the gym, I couldn't see anyone on the field except for two players warming up. It was such a relief not to run into Matt. I pulled out my phone to check the time and saw that I had at least an hour before the coach arrived and practice started. I could have spent it studying on the benches at the edge of the field, but I didn't. Instead, I walked into the locker room to grab my uniform from my locker and found another relief when I saw it was completely empty. Just a few feet away, there was a thick cloud of steam coming from the last shower side, accompanied by a low, somewhat cheerful whistle.

One of the guys on the team must have decided to come in early and take a shower, and since I wasn't keen on seeing another naked man, I decided to mind my own business by opening my locker.

"Who's there?" 

When I heard the familiar voice, I closed my eyes in terror, clenching my fingers around my uniform and hoping that if I didn't make a sound, I would become invisible, just like we did when we were kids trying to hide from imaginary monsters.

"Byron, is that you?" It was Matt.

"Just me, Ben..." I called out reluctantly.

For a while there was only the sound of hot water flowing wildly. Then Matt decided to fight back, "Can you get a towel from my closet?"

This man... Sometimes I'm surprised by his brazenness. Who could be so careless? Or am I the weird one? A man who took his girlfriend to his room and thanked me for fucking her last night when he was about to put his dick in my face, doesn't he have any shame? Doesn't Matt have a heart?

"No problem," I said, hissing in a disgruntled voice, "I'll have it right away."

Once again I obeyed him. Whatever the reason. Why did I do this? How could Matt have such an effect on me? Being encouraged by him to do the worst things I have to do. Shame on me. I grabbed his towel and as I approached the communal shower area, bathed in steam rising from the shower, I blurted out something I didn't expect, "Did you have a good time last night?"

"Why are you wondering this?" Without making any move to grab the towel, he called out rudely from behind the curtain.

"I don't know," I muttered, "Maybe if your girlfriend hadn't shown up, you would have been about to put your hard cock in my mouth."

"Just hand me the damn towel!"

I was staying away from his nakedness and wanted it to stay that way. So I reached out my hand towards the shower overflowing with boiling water. I wish I'd never done it. A wet hand came out like something out of my worst nightmare, settling roughly on my wrist holding the towel, the towel already soaked in water, but that wasn't the point. Matt pulled me in, underwater, with my clothes on. I shuddered and hissed due to the sudden change in temperature in my body as my back came very quickly against the wall.