Chapter 1 - Meet The Oberoi Brothers!

People are cheering loudly in the football match! It's a football match going on inside the college. There is only one goal is left for their team to win! The teammates looked at the boy who is going to kick that ball, sweat is dripping from his face, he gave a charming smile and kicked the ball and that is a Goal!!!! Audience stood up and Clapped excitedly! The teammates rushed to the boy and Hugged him tightly and he smiled widely! But his eyes are searching for someone in that crowd! He frowned on not finding him anywhere. He gently tried to come out from their hug but two of the teammates carried him on their shoulders and celebrated their win! While the boy too smiled for them,but he is sad from inside as not witnessing that person anywhere!

The principal of the college called the team to get their trophy after his speech. And they all walked and got it. And screamed in their happiness! They all stood with the trophy and a photo clicked. After that too the teammates were busy with their celebrations while the captain of the team, who kicked that goal, walked out from there,to get fresh up and to call someone!

That boy is wiping his sweat with the towel and made a call to someone who's number is switched off. He sighed, This time he is really angry with him, he won't talk to him, This is not done, how can he miss his match today?.....His thoughts broke out when someone picked him up all of a sudden!

"Bhaiya!" Adarsh looked at him with a proud smile and spinned him.

"Arey chodo...na..." Adarsh gently landed him down and kissed his forehead multiple times, "I'm soooo proud of you bacha"

"Love you bhaiya" Akash said, hugging Adarsh,and Adarsh again kissed him pulling him back from the hug and replied the same, and then Akash glared at him making him confuse.

"Kaha the aap? I told u bhaiya, fir bhi aap waha nhi the. U know what, u don't love me at all" he turned his face with a angry expression.

"Arey, aise kaise Mai apne bache se pyar nhi karta? Mai wohi tha bacha, I saw how u kicked that goal, uske baad ek call agya tha, I'm sorry. But maine bhi kaha tha na tujhse aj important meeting hai, I changed the time only for you aki, lekin aise achanak karne me calls toh aata hi rahega na mujhe!
Gussa mat karo bacha" Akash looked at him with a cute pout.

"Sirf iss baar maaf kar rha hu, agli baar nhi honi chahiye, samjhe aap" Akash imitated just like how Adarsh would say that in his scolding session!

"Ji beta ji aur kuch!" Adarsh said in a sarcastic tone and Akash raised his eyebrows at him.

"I want your full evening time only for me today!" He ordered and Adarsh nodded in assurity in a funny way and Akash chuckled loudly.

"Hogya ya aur bhi hai bacha?"

"Huh...Abhi ke liye yehi kaafi hai, baad me bata ta hu" he said in a teasing way.

"Acha ji" Adarsh glared at him playfully, which at last made them both end up with laughing out loud!