Chapter 8 - Akash is sick!

Hello guys!

So, I'm here with the next chapter!!!!

Pls do votes and lots of inline comments! :)

I have written this chapter after researching about the "Heat exhaustion" in chrome. I love this chapter, as first time I have decided to do something like this...it took lot of time for me, but haan at the end, my happiness was all worth it! Hope u guys would also like this! But still I have no idea about the medical stuff, but anyways this is the story of my thoughts and ideas, it has nothing to do with what will happen in real.  Just read the story while imagining it guys!

Happy Reading!!!!

It's very early morning and Adarsh had already woke up. He prepared his coffee as he is feeling a mild headache early in the morning, or else he would have had it after finishing his jog. After taking his coffee and laptop, he walked inside Aki's room and found him sleeping very tiredly. As Akash slept on one side of the bed,Adarsh settled himself beside him, and carressed his head, while placing a kiss on his forehead. Then started to work. As it's too early, he would wake him up a lil bit late.

"Aki...come on get up" Adarsh had just said, but he is still working on his laptop. But he got no reply from Aki.

"Bacha...utho...der ho rha hai na.."
Adarsh kept his laptop aside and turned to him.

"Utho...Naa..aki....Aki...aki...uthoo"
He got tensed when he felt Very cold on Aki's body.He was about to caress his head, but found it Cold!

"utho...Aki... aankhe khol beta..."
Adarsh tensed further, when Akash didn't open his eyes. "Akash...pls...open your eyes bacha.."Adarsh is gone too far in worry, when aki slowly opened his eyes, Adarsh heaved a sigh of relief.

"Bh..aiya.." he called him out meekly and Adarsh hugged him gently taking him in his embrace.When adarsh was about to pull him out, Aki held his hand as tight as he could, he is already draining out of energy. Adarsh wants to check on him first, But Aki is not ready to leave him.

"Hug me bhaiya...!"

"Haan bacha...lekin kya hogya hai tujhe?" He checked his forehead, and got startled when he felt Aki goose bumps, in his every touch. He immediately took out his phone and called the doctor and asked him to come soon.

"Bahut weak feel ho rha hai bhaiya....head ache ho rha...ahhhhh" He yelped in pain,when his head caused the sudden pain. Adarsh rubbed his back. He don't know what happened to him suddenly. But he is worried very much.

"Shh...kuch nhi hoga...aki...doc aa rhe hai..abhi thik ho Jayega bacha..." Akash is feeling very weak, and his every move felt difficult. He is sweating a lot. Why he is feeling this much tired? Ugghhh! Thats when he felt like vomiting and the next second, he rushed to the wash room and threw up.  Adarsh rushed behind him and rubbed his back.Aki felt like crying out loud.

"Bhaiya...."

"Aki...ro kyu rhe ho bacha..shh...thik ho jayega.. Don't cry bacha.." Adarsh rubbed his back to calm him, but Aki is crying hard, he is feeling like his throat is burning due to the vomit. Adarsh helped him with cleaning himself. And gently took him out and made him sit on the bed. Aki felt extreme dizziness. So he hugged Adarsh's waist. And Adarsh kissed his forehead! Still aki is sniffing with few tears dropping down from his eyes.

"Akash bas...stop crying now."
He wiped his tears and said gently yet firmly.

"Body pain bhi ho rha hai..." Adarsh sat beside him and rubbed his back,