cuddling and movies -fluff-

It was a random Saturday, it was 11:20 PM and you were scrolling through your phone. You were bored and didn't know what to do. You were about to just out your phone down and go to sleep until you felt your phone vibrate. You checked your phone and saw you got a message from your boyfriend, miles. You opened the message and it read,

"Hey babe can I come over right now?"

                                    "yeah I'm bored
                                          asf rn"

"Alr omw"

You put your phone down and waited for your boyfriend to arrive. While you waited you turned on your tv and out a movie on the TV. You knew he would be here in a couple minutes but you wanted to play a movie anyway.

Few minutes later

You heard a knock on your window and turned your head. You saw miles knocking on the windows and you got up to open the window. You opened the window and let him in. "Hey Guapo.." Miles said quietly as he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you. You couldn't help but smile a bit at this. "Hey, miles.." You said as you hugged him back. "Can we cuddle?" Miles asked as he slowly let go of you and looked at you. "Yeah, of course." You said before you and miles went to go cuddle on your bed.

Next thing you know, you and miles are cuddling on your bed. You were laying on top of miles, your head laying on his chest. Miles was playing with your soft hair. You both were watching the movie that you had left playing. The movie that was playing was called "Rim of the world" it was an old movie you had watched a couple years back and you wanted to watch it again.

Miles had never seen the movie before but you seemed to like it. As the movie played out, miles thought the movie was okay. He mostly focused on you though. An hour later, the movie finished and you lifted your head up to see miles. "How was the movie?" You asked miles, wanting to see what he thought of the movie. "It was alright.." Miles said quietly. "You just wanna cuddle, don't you?" You said smiling a bit. "Yeah" Miles said smirking a bit.

Shortly after, you and miles were cuddling with each other in silence. You both didn't mind the silence though. Miles was still playing with your soft hair, and was massaging your scalpe. Every now and then miles would mutter words like "Guapo", "I love you so much.", and "your adorable. You found it Comforting and after a while you fell asleep in his arms.

It's my first time writing here on wattpad so these stories might not be so great but thank you for reading!