Cheater pt 2 -Angst-

This will be the last part and I'm sorry I didn't update you guys. And I'm sorry for how short this is but I didn't really know what else to put.

Miles saw the tears forming in eyes. He felt awful for ever cheating on you. "Just leave miles. You can't fix this." You said angrily as tears streamed down your face. You weren't going to just forgive him just like that. "Just let me try and fix this, please I still love you." Miles said as he grabbed one of your hands. You immediately pulled your hand away from miles and glared at him with wet eyes. "Don't lie to me, miles." You said coldly. "I'm not lying, and I promise I won't ever do that again. Just give me another chance." Miles said as he furrowed his eye brows.

"What makes you think I'm going to give you another chance, miles!? It's over, just leave, I don't want to see you again." You said as you wiped away some of the tears and glared at miles. Miles knew he screwed up their relationship and now he had to except that. "Just know that I'm sorry." Miles said before he climbed out of your window and left. Tears were still streaming down your face as he left. It was over.

Sorry if it's so short I just had  motivation but I will try to
regularly. Also, please give me request and I will do them!