Mall trip -Fluff-

I'm back and sorry for not updating for so long

You and Miles made plans to go to the mall. You picked him up from his apartment. As you both were in your car, you let miles play some music because his music taste was pretty good. You both were singing along with the music that was playing as you drove.

TIME SKIP

You guys arrived at the mall and you parked your car at one of the parking spots. You guys got out of your car and started to walk towards the mall. Shortly after walking for a but, you both were inside the mall. You and miles were holding hands as you walked. You and miles were walking for a bit until you saw your ex walking around the mall. You quickly looked away and dragged miles away from the area your ex was at. Miles was confused and asked you about it. "What's wrong?" Miles asked. "I saw my ex over there.. Let's just stay away from him." You said. Miles didn't really think much of it and kept walking with you.

Time skip

You and miles went to a few stores already and you paid for everything. Miles was insisting on paying for some stuff but you denied. Now both of you were walking to another store that miles wanted to go to. You guys went in the store and miles picked out a few things. "You sure you don't what me to pay?" Miles asked. "Yeah, I'ma spoil you today." You Said before you gently kissed his forehead. Miles was happy that you were doing this for him. After miles got back few items he wanted, you paid for it and left that area.

Time skip

You both were at the food court, looking for a table. You both already got something to eat and drink. It was pretty busy at the mall because it was a weekend so it was hard to find a table for them. After a bit more longer, they found a table and sat down. They chatted as they ate. It was really fun for the both of you.

I thing I got lazy with this one sorry guys

(Plz give me request)