Chapter One: Unseen Shadows

Eve casually walked in her lush garden, enjoying the peaceful morning. Suddenly, things took a dark turn. The air, once filled with flower scents, now felt uneasy. Little did Eve know, there was someone with bad intentions hiding nearby.

A sudden rustle in the foliage caught Eve's attention, but before she could fathom the source, a vice-like grip clamped over her mouth, stifling her startled gasp. Panic clawed at her as she was yanked backward, stumbling against the unseen assailant. The grip tightened, a sinister dance between predator and prey.

In this tense moment, Eve's instincts kicked in, like a strong force pushing her to break free. Her eyes searched frantically for a way out in the green maze. The person grabbing her, hidden in the dark, tried to keep her trapped in an invisible darkness.

A muffled scream echoed through the garden, a plea for help that found its way to the vigilant ears of a staff member. The rapid thud of footsteps approached as the security guard, alerted by the staff member, rushed to the scene.

In the gripping struggle, Eve's desperation fueled a surge of adrenaline. With a swift elbow jab, she momentarily broke free from the captor's grasp, allowing her to release a piercing scream that shattered the eerie calm. The garden, once a sanctuary, now bore witness to a harrowing battle.

The security guard suddenly appeared from the bushes, interrupting the kidnapper's bad intentions. The kidnapper got scared when the guard approached, becoming a strong defender for Eve against the danger. In the confusion that followed, the kidnapper, realizing things weren't going their way, disappeared into the shadows. They left behind a feeling of fear and a garden turned into a battleground.

Eve, shaken and breathless, clung to the security guard, the sanctuary of her garden forever altered by the unseen shadows that sought to eclipse the morning light.

( THANKS FOR READING. 💕💕
DO VOTE AND COMMENT)