Ch. 14

Ariana Pierce (Hale)

As soon as I got home, I took a quick shower. The warm water relaxed my muscles. After I cleaned myself, I got out and dried off.

I threw on some undergarments and went to my drawers. I just decided to where some black sweatpants, a black tank top, and a sweater over it. I slid my Vans on.

I put an outfit in a bag along with my charger and keys. I grabbed my phone and walked out my house. I decided to just walk to Stiles house.

When I walked up to his house, Malia was walking out his door. She sniffed the air and looked to where I was.

"Ariana? What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"I'm... staying the night at Stiles" I told her. I didn't know how she would react but I didn't expect her to smile.

"That's good. He needs somebody right now" she said. She waved at me and walked off into the night.

A cold chill ran down my back as if somebody was watching. I looked around to see if anybody was out here. Nothing.

I walked up to Stiles' door and knocked. Footsteps approached the door. Stiles opened the door and invited me in.

He guided me up to his room. It wasn't that messy for a boy. His bed was half made, a board of faces and invents that happened for the past few days was in a corner.

"You can just put your stuff in the computer chair. Make yourself at home" Stiles told me. I put my bag down. I walked over to the board and took a look over it.

"Is this all of it? Like, all you know?" I asked. He nodded and stood beside me. I shook my head.

"This just doesn't seem right. Something has to be missing" I said.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"Look closely. Today at the hospital, your plan was for the Benefactor to show up for Scott's dead body, right?" I pointed out. He nodded along to what I was saying.

"But he didn't. He knew Scott was still alive without Visual confirmation" I told him.

"Which means what?"

"Stiles, what has the power to know when someone is dying or dead?" I asked him.

"... A banshee" he realized.

"Exactly. A banshee can only be a-" Stiles cut me off.

"A girl" he said. I nodded with a smile.

"You got it. So the plan of yours kinda worked if you ask me" I told him.

He laughed lightly and shook his head, "We need a night off of this. How 'bout we watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect" I grinned. I sat on his bed while he looked through the collection of DVD's he had.

"What movie? I have The Hunger Games, Transformers, Star Wars, umm... Oh what about 50 Shades Of Grey?" He asked looking at the cover of the movie.

I giggled, "Stiles? Why the hell do you have the movie '50 Shades Of Grey'?" I asked in between laughs.

"What?" He shrugged defensively, "You gotta enjoy the sex scenes" he joked. I laughed harder this time.

I laughed so hard, I ended up falling backwards onto the bed. Stiles laughter joined mine soon afterwards.

"We're watching it" he told me. He put the movie in. I watched as he took a pair of shorts out.

He didn't warn me as he took of his shirt. My eyes widened as he slid his pants off. I couldn't tear my eyes away for some reason. He had on some tight white Calvin Klein boxers on that made his you know what stick out. He slid his shorts on and looked up at me.