Ch. 12

OMG, look at the photo!!!

________

Third Person POV

"I'm just gonna look around for anything. This is something that's not going to pop out and reveal itself" Malia said through Ariana's phone.

"Yeah, just call me if you find anything. Or you need help if something goes wrong" she told her.

"Okay. Bye" she hung up.

Ariana sat her phone in her cup holder that was in her car. She looked up at the red light she was waiting to turn green.

"You sure you don't want to talk about it?" Cole asked her as he sat his chair straight up. She turned to look at him.

"I'm sure" she smirked. The light turned green. She shifted her gears, slamming on the gas pedal. The tires to her black BMW squeeling. She drove off around the curve.

The McCall Residence

"You haven't heard from her at all?" Stiles asked Scott. They were both sitting on the couch. Scott was playing with his hands while Stiles had a comforting hand on Scott's shoulder.

"Nope. No text, no call, no nothing. I can't believe it though. She's a werewolf and a Hale" Scott shook his head.

"This might be bad timing but... I, um, let's just say-- I might've known she was a werewolf the whole time" Stiles cringed as Scott snapped his neck towards him.

"You knew?! And you didn't tell me?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"I have a good reason okay. She didn't want me to tell you yet and I promised her... Now that I think about, that really wasn't a good reason" Stiles muttered to himself.

"We don't even know her that well Stiles. She could've been planning to kill us!" Scott raised his voice.

"But she didn't. She saved my life, just like I saved hers. You don't even know half the stuff I know about her Scott. And if I'm correct, you're the one who is crushing on her. You also didn't know she got stabbed to save my life, you didn't know she basically pulled me out of the fire, she took a bullet for me, and you didn't know she almost died because of Kira!" he yelled.

Almost immediately Stiles covered his mouth. He hadn't meant to say that. That wasn't his part to tell. Oh damn, Ariana is so gonna kill me, Stiles thought to himself.

"What do you mean she almost died because of Kira?" Scott asked in a low tone.

"Look-- forget I said anything", he corrected himself as Scott looked at him with an 'are-you-out-of-your-mind' look, "Don't forget that. It's not my part to tell. Ariana or Kira has to tell you that, not me. Let's just go to the kitchen with Kira and Liam. We're gonna act normal until after the plan, got it?" Stiles' hands were on Scott's shoulders, looking at him dead in the eye.

"What am I supposed to do? Knowing Kira did something to Ariana that almost killed her, is like knowing a bomb will go off any second and you're sitting there waiting for it to go off" Scott growled.

"Please, till after the plan" Stiles begged. Scott looked Stiles in the eyes and knew he was pleading him to not do anything irrational. Scott couldn't stay mad at Stiles for long anyway.