Part 3: Team 7

**Time Skip: 3 Years Later**

Naruto is now 12 Years Old and just graduated from the Ninja Academy. Currently, he was waiting for his team to be announced by Iruka. Mizuki was discovered as being a Traitor of the Leaf after attempting to steal the Scroll of Sealings from the Hokage's Office. However, Naruto ended up stopping him and helped ANBU return the Scroll back to the office.

**Flashback: Last Night**

Naruto was coming back from a Bakery Shop he was allowed in and was about to sink into the ground to head home until he sensed he saw Mizuki heading towards a Forest with a giant scroll on his back, which he easily recognized as the Scroll of Sealings. Naruto would grin evilly before sinking into the grounds and rushing towards Mizuki.

Mizuki was approaching the gates of the Village with the Scroll of Sealings, getting ready to leave and obtain the power Orochimaru was going to give him. However, as he was about to scale the giant wall, he would be pulled back down to the ground by tree branches before being thrown back into the dark forest, causing Mizuki to get on guard and look around frantically as he was frustrated and stressed at the fact someone found him.

Naruto: Mizuki~Sensei?

Mizuki would turn around to see Naruto looking at him curiously, causing the blue haired man to scowl before grabbing the giant Fuma Shuriken.

Mizuki: What do you want, Demon Brat?!

Naruto was thinking of playing dumb, but he decided against it and smiled deviously at Mizuki  before activating his Rinnegan and outstretching his palm.

Naruto: YOUR SOUL!!! REIO TENN'IN(Spiritual Pull)!!!

Mizuki's body would turn completely pale before falling to the ground dead as Naruto absorbed his entire Life-Force

Mizuki's body would turn completely pale before falling to the ground dead as Naruto absorbed his entire Life-Force. Naruto would giggle darkly before sinking into the ground and rushing back home.

**Flashback End**

As Naruto sat in class, he would be approached by Satsuki, who seemed less broody than normal for some odd reason.

Satsuki: Hey, Dobe.

Naruto: Yes, Satsuki?

Satsuki would pause slightly before looking at Naruto with a curious gaze.