Part 4: The Wheel Is Turning

Naruto: Come on you two!! If you can't take out a simple Centipede, then you can't be a successful Kunoichi!!

Currently, it was Team 7's 5th day in the Forest Of Death and Naruto was overseeing Hinata and Satsuki's training by hving them go against the Chakra-Mutated Animals in the Forest. Hinata ans Satsuki were barely avoiding fatal hits and they were starting to become exhausted, but they didn't back down and kept fighting. However, Satsuki would slip and almost had her eye stabbed out by one of the Centipede's legs until..

 However, Satsuki would slip and almost had her eye stabbed out by one of the Centipede's legs until

Satsuki's eyes would turn into a 3-Tomoe Sharingan and she would dodge the attack swiftly before back-flipping off the giant bug and shooting a fireball at it, disorienting it long enough for Hinata to slid under it and place an explosive tag on i...

Satsuki's eyes would turn into a 3-Tomoe Sharingan and she would dodge the attack swiftly before back-flipping off the giant bug and shooting a fireball at it, disorienting it long enough for Hinata to slid under it and place an explosive tag on its belly before rolling away and watching it explode into bits and pieces.

Satsuki: FINALLY!! *Huffs* That fucking bug...*Huffs*...is dead!!

Hinata: Yeah! Finally!!

Naruto would smirk and jump down from the tree and clap approvingly as the two girls faced him with small glares.

Naruto: What? I'm congratulating you two for killing the thing.

Sastuki: Oh?! I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that I ALMOST FUCKING DIED!!!

Naruto: Yeah, but, you didn't and that's what matters.

Satsuki's face would turn red with anger and she would go to stab him with a kunai, which Naruto allowed, and the small blade would break on contact with Naruto's skin, surprising the two girls.

Naruto: You done with your little outburst now, Satsuki~Chan?

Satsuki: How the hell????

Naruto would reach into his pocket and pull out a small mirror before giving it Satsuki, which confused her until she gasped in shock at the sudden change in her eyes.

Satsuki: The Sharingan!!

Naruto: Yep! Your Welcome!

Satsuki would look up at Naruto with a small scowl before sighing and turning her head with a small blush.