Part 5: Failed Bombing & New Summoner

A Month has passed since the formation of Team 7, and since then, the girls on the team have all reached new heights of power, especially since all of them were marked with Naruto's Dharma Wheel Seal, which made it easier to attain high amounts of power through pushing themselves to the brink of death and immediately adapting to their struggles. Satsuki was able to awaken her Mangekyo Sharingan and progress her Susanoo to its Armored State, while Hinata's Byakugan has now evolved to a point where she has full 360 Degrees worth of vision and give her the ability to see into the minds of others to read their thoughts, feelings, and memories. Also, Hinata's Gentle Fist Style has been refined to such a degree, she can send long-distance, invisible blasts of Pure Chakra to completely destroy the Chakra Points of a target, which cannot be seen by the naked eye or be sensed by regular Ninja.

Currently, Team 7 were coming back from an A-Rank Mission with Team Guy and were all chatting with one another until..

Naruto & Hinata: EVERYONE!! MOVE!!!

Both Leaf Teams would disperse as small, white orbs would fall from the sky and detonate in a large explosion that made a giant cloud of smoke. Then, a man with blonde hair that was put into a ponytail with a large bang covering one of his slanted, blue eyes. He was wearing a dark grey kimono with brown sandals and white pouches that were strapped to his side. However, the main thing that caught the two team's attention was the mouths on the hands, which gave away/confirmed the man's identity of being Deidara: The Mad Bomber Of Iwa!

Deidara: HA!! It's time for you Konoha Scum to taste the power of my Art!!

Deidara would launch an arsenal of clay birds towards the teams and detonate them, causing another large explosion that shook the entire area. However, to Deidara's shock, the dust would clear to show a giant purple, armored figure covering both teams and would look down to see the blazing eyes of Satsuki, who looked at Deidara with boredom.

Satsuki: Hinata, you're up.

Hinata would activate her Byakugan and get into a unique Gentle Fist Stance that caught Neji off-guard since he's never seen Hinata or any Hyuga use this stance.

 Hinata: Target Identified! Time to knock this bird out of the sky!

Hinata would fire the small, concentrated, and invisible attack at Deidara, which would go through his bird and pierce through his lung, making the blonde cough up a volume of blood and fall from the sky as he was completely immobilized. Then, Anko would summon a large snake and have it swallow Deidara whole, capturing the S-Rank Ninja until..

**BOOM**

The snake would explode into pieces and Deidara would be nowhere in sight, causing Hinata to activate her Byakugan and find the real Deidara behind a large boulder. He was trying to replenish his Chakra and regain movement in his body, but would be interrupted by another invisible attack from Hinata, which pierced his leg and shoulder, making the Mad Bomber fall to the ground as his Chakra was completely disrupted and some of his Tenketsu were slightly destroyed.

Hinata: *Points towards Deidara & Whispers To Naruto*; He's over there.

Naruto would nod and appear next to the paralyzed Deidara before activating his Rinnegan and ripping the man's soul out of his body and tossing it into the King of Hell. Then, Naruto would embed a Black Receiver into Deidara's Body and start controlling the corpse with ease before switching one of his eyes to the Sharingan and using Kamui to send his first Path of Pain into his Pocket Dimension. 

A/N: Naruto's Kamui Dimension is not connected to Obito's, it's his own Kamui Dimension that also carries a different appearance from Obito's. Also, he got to Deidara's body at blinding speeds and sent him into the Kamui Dimension faster than anyone could perceive, so Team Guy are not aware of Naruto's Dojutsu or anything.

Guy: I have to say, there were incredible Flames of Youth coming from your team, Anko~San!!

Anko: *Sweat drops slightly*; Yeah, thanks I guess.

Neji would look towards Hinata and was about to ask her about the stance she used until Naruto stepped in front of him.

Naruto: Yeahhh, you and her aren't gonna talk right now. Especially since I know you don't know how to be nice to her.

Neji: And what makes you think you can--

Satsuki: Hey, Dobe! We need to hit the road! Stop chatting with that bummy Hyuga and get your ass over here!

Naruto: Keep talking like that and I'll tear your eyes out, Satsuki!

Naruto would glance at Neji one last time before walking over to his team, earning a glare from Neji as watched the blonde leave.

**Time Skip: 1 Week**

Naruto would be in his underground base and was experimenting with the Summoning Technique, which led to him ,accidentally, creating his own Summoning.

Naruto: Alright, let's try this! Summoning Jutsu!!

**POOF**

A dark growl would echo throughout the area and the smoke would clear to reveal a giant reptilian creature with glowing yellow eyes and moss green scales.

???: What? Where...Who....Am...I?

The lizard would look down at Naruto and narrow its eyes at the small blonde, who simply grinned and waved at it.

Naruto: Sup! Name's Uzumaki Naruto, and I was the one that summoned you here while also creating you, somehow.

???: You are my....Creator?

Naruto: Yeah, I created you through merging different strands of my DNA with a few other life-forms and injecting my Chakra into a leftover Summoning Scroll. Which ended up creating you and a whole new Summoning Pact!

???: Interesting. Then....What is my name?

A/N: Comment down below what SCP-682's name should be. I will not be referring him to 682 all of the time, that seems kinda dumb for this story, so, come up with a name or I can just change him into someone else for Naruto's summoning, I don't really care.

Naruto: I don't have a name for you currently, but, I'll have one for you, I promise! 

682: Hmph! Very well, just be sure it's something unique or worth my praise.

Naruto: (Hmm, well, he seems a bit sassy, that's cool though.); You got it!

To Be Continued...