Imagine - Adam

This is a drabble only Imagine, soooo enjoy!!
°
"Adam can we do something...human tonight?"
"Human? Christ woman.... Should I take that as an insult?"
"No you 18th century slug. Its just that every night we just sit here either playing music,drink blood, or mess with the zombies on the street."
"S-slug? Excuse me but you didn't seem to be thinking that yesterday night."
"Oh don't get so flustered I-"
"I don't 'fluster' my dear... The only blood that courses through me is the ones I drink, and that certainly wouldn't go to my cheeks."
"..."
"What? Why are you being silent agiain?"
"Are you done?"
"Wh-what do you.... Ehehe yes I'm done."
"Anyway! What I mean is that as much as I love your company, I would really enjoy it a bit more if we did something normal."
"... Wasn't what I mentioned previously 'normal'?.... Ow! Christ woman!"
"I'm sorry! But can't you just see that I want to do something aside from what we usually do? Like maybe watch a movie or something?... Is that to much to ask for?... Oh stop rubbing your head its fine."
"*sigh*... Normal? So something the zombies usually do.... But at night... My dear I love thee more than blood, but the last time we-you-went out and partied you almost died."
"Yes my love I realize that, so will you also realize that that happened over 20 years ago? Hmmm? Besides, that was when I was still human... Anyway! What I'm suggesting doesn't involve us going out."
"Oh? Well do enlighten me then my dear, for my curiosity is now fully piqued."
"If you don't stop with that bored monotonic voice of yours, your blood pops will be thrown out the window... And I don't care if we share them, your being a royal slug and-"
"Oh! So I'm a royal one now? How nice of you to upgrade my status from mere peasant to -- No no no! Okay okay sincerest apologies my love, please I promise no more snide remarks. But please just tell me what you want to do 'normally' tonight."
"...I want to watch a movie Adam."
"On Netflix I assume?... Yes. Okay so long as its not one of those godforsaken cheery animal singing-"
"We're watching a Disney movie Adam."
"Oh for Christs sake!"
°
°
"YEAH THATS WHAT I WANT! A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOOOOORR!... Am I a girl worth fighting for Adam?"
"I believe that is how I won you over my love... *kisses top of your head* I fought to keep you alive while everyone else just stood there and gawked like the MINDLESS ZOMBIES THEY ARE!-"
"Hey! Easy tiger... I didn't say what I did for your temper to flare. Besides, if it wasn't for a certain mindless zombie trying to take advantage of me and stabbing me, we would of never met. So consider it *kisses cheek* A blessing *kisses other cheek* In disguise *Kisses lips*"
"Hmmm... Your right I suppose."
"As I always am my love! But didn't I tell you 'Mulan' wouldn't be so bad? There is absolutely no cheeriness until the end sort of."
"If I say I love you will that suffice as my agreement to what you just said?"
"No... But that smile will. At times, I'd rather take one of your smiles then an I love you..."
"Hmmm.... But they'll only ever be for you my love."
"And that's why I love them so much. *starts to kiss chest*
"*growls*"
"Hmmm easy tiger....waahh-Hahaha! But we haven't even finished the movie yet Adam!"
"That's because we are watching a new movie in the bedroom, called Try and Tame the Tiger."
"Hahaha oh really? Who's starring in it?"
"My body, your body, but most importantly those lips!"
"And yours too!"
"Yes ma'am."
*BEDROOM DOOR SLAMS SHUT*

|•END•|

A\N: Hope you all enjoyed this very silly drabble only Imagine!