Imagine- Tom

((Not sure if anyone reads these updates anymore but I figured I would finish posting what I have left written whenever I use to write these (i.e. about three years ago). Enjoy!

**Imagine it being Tom and Yours Three Year Anniversary**

It's been a busy day to say the least. But all the stress and worry went away when you looked at the clock and saw that Tom- your amazing husband- would be home in a half hour. 

Today was your guys three year anniversary, and you couldn't wait to start celebrating it with him. Unfortunately he had a photo-shoot/interview that took up the better part of the day. Before he left though, he promised to make it up to you when he got home... That was-of course- before you started throwing up... and getting weird cravings... and taking a pregnancy test... to sum it up in a few words: You were pregnant. 

You were excited at first, then nervous at what Tom would think, then excited once more! Because you knew that Tom would be over the moon happy once he found out; and you couldn't help but smile happily at the thought. 

"Oohhh Mrs. Hiddleston-ehehehe-I'm home!" You smile broadly at the sound of your husband's voice, before dashing down the stairs and into his arms. You hear him laugh again as you lay your head on his chest. 

"After three years of marriage, you still greet me like this." You look up at him and smile brightly as he says, "God this will never get old. If anything Y/N, promise me that you'll never stop greeting me like that . Because it is honestly the first thing I look forward to when I walk through this door."

Blushing from his words, you nod your head, resulting in you receiving a tender kiss from your adoring husband Eventually you two broke apart, but for once you were happy that you did; because now was the time for the surprise.

"Well in a few years I might not be the first one to greet you at the door anymore," you say with a small smile on your face. Looking confused, he questions why. "Because," you say, grabbing his hands and placing them softly on your stomach. "In a few years your son/daughter will be the first to greet you at the door, not me." Looking utterly speechless for once in his life, Tom looks at your stomach, back at you, and then back to your stomach. "S-so I'm going to be a father?" he questions softly. Tears start to form in your eyes from the sweetness of the moment. "And I'm going to be a mother," you say happily; placing your forehead on his as you do. "So were going to be parents?" He questions through watery eyes. "Yes Tom, were going to be parents." Next thing you know Tom was picking you up and swinging you around excitedly. "I love you! Thank you! Thank you so much Y/N." And as Tom continues to spin you around the house, you can't help but laugh at the perfection that was in this moment.