~ | Two | ~

Emily makes it past the interview process quickly. After she gets sent to the farm for physical training, which she passes in 6 months and with flying colours. But that goes without saying, she was an ambassador's daughter who refused a protective detail, because she already knew how to protect her self, and since she could shoot since she was 15.

Her skills get her on the radar of many teams. But after careful evaluation it was deemed best to have her be an agent that's works internationally with other agencies. To get her prepared for these missions she was sent for another 6 months in reverse interrogation traning. Which was just withstanding torture 101.

When she was 24 she was sent for her first soloa mission, busting a drug ring, in Paris. Her previous assignments were with teams, but she was honoured to trusted with a solo mission. It was a joint operation with the British SIS. Emily was sent because she was young and could charm her way in. She was to rescue an operative being held captive there, an Agent Clyde Easter.

She was posing as a Juliette Du Toit, the daughter of a rich millionaire, looking to break the rules and have some fun. Which too be honest wasn't that hard for her. She was used to pretending to be someone else, the perfect daughter for her mother's image. And France was like a second home to her, since she had spent some of her early years here.

Once she got in she had to prove her commitment. A shot of what ever drug, they were producing. Emily having probably take it before and coupled with her training was able to fight the effects. But that's when it went south. She was recognised, and the plan was thrown into the drain. She figured she would be put into the jail cells downstairs, and that's where her target would be. This mission was salvage able.

She was literally thrown into the cell which just made the effects of the drug worse.

-

Clyde was sitting in this cell for what he had to guess about a week. He was weak, dehydrated, and wasn't sure he was going to get out. Suddenly he saw a young girl thrown in the same cell as him. She was no older than 30, he wondered what she did to get thrown in here. He walked closer to he.

Emily looked around, she saw a man coming towards her. Her vision was blury and she was shaky due to the drugs and being thrown.

But she didn't know who he was, she stood up, and used his own speed against him and pinned his against the wall. He was surprisingly weak. She looked in his blue eyes, and focused hers eyes and realised that this was her target.

He was shocked at her strength, but her saw her falter. She was definitely on the drugs. He didn't know if she could be trusted.

"shit" she said.

He looks at her and asks, "American?"

She leaned against the wall trying to stop the world from spinning.

"Ca va?" He asks

"Bien" she says. She gets her bearings and decides to put her plan into motion.

She calls the guard over, once he is close enough she takes his gun and shoots his twice in succession, all while grabbing the keys from him. She opens the door and steps out. She looks back at Clyde who just looks utterly speechless.
"Any day now Easter" she says.

He nods to her, understanding that she was his way out, and that he probably wasn't going to get any additional information.

When she hands the gun to him, he tells wants too tell her she needs it more, but something about her expression makes him take it with out hesitation.

By the time they make it to the door, another guard walks in. At the sight her draws his gun, which Emily quickly kicks out from his hands then takes his feet out from under him and points his own gun at him then fires.  Clyde who was still trying to comprehend the situation, moved infront of her up the stairs.

They see a group of people in the main area, she leans towards him. And says, "We need to get out quietly, by my guess Interpol should be here within the hour."

They make it out to the gate, where they are met my 3 more guards, who Clyde shot 2 in quick succession and Emily the other one. They walked out into the town near by, Emily hot wired a car, and drove them to the airport.

She looked at him," One plane ticket to London, one passport and 1000 euros"

"Am I allowed to know who you are?" He asks

"Depends" She says smirking

"How old are you?" He asks

"How old are you?" She asks smiling.

"I asked first" He counters

"24" she says, his faced looked even more shocked than before, "Any you?"

"30" He says.

They step out of the car, she hands him his things and shakes his hand, "Emily Prentiss, C, I and A"

"Clyde Easter" He says

"I know" She says

"I have a feeling that we will meet again, Agent Prentiss" He says before walking away.

Emily drives to the train station where she abandons the car. Takes 2 trains, then a plane back to D.C.