~ | Three | ~

After her first mission was a success, even with the little hicup, Emily had proven her worth despite being only 24.
She continued working and infiltration because her specialty, along with her combat skills and marksmanship.

At 26 she was sent on her first deepcover misson for a year. She was sent to an Russian prostitution ring operating out of Italy. This time she was posing as a rich Russian byer by the name of Natalia Romonova. She spent the first 6 months building up the character. Making sure the important people knew her by reputation, making sure her name was being whispered around.

The next 6 months she spends in the buying ground, each time just saying she was looking for the perfect one. But people became suspicious and they looked into her. There was a slip in her identity, because the next time she got there she was thrown into a room, she could only describe as a torture room.

She was not going to break. They tried thier best, but rape wasn't something Emily was afraid of. She would just slip into an old memory. One of her favourite was when her dad taught her to shoot.

When it was over she would come back, then compartmentalise. Once they realised it wasn't going to work, the moved on to other techniques.
The last thing she remembers before passing out is the sound of gunshots.

The next thing she hears are the monitors beeping. She looks over to her left to see a man sitting beside her. An idly familiar man.

"Seems we are even now" he says

As he comes into focus, she realises who he is. Clyde Easter.

"You said we would meet again" she rasps out, "Where am I?"

"Paris, CIA wanted their youngest and one of thier best operatives back as soon as possible" He said.

He lifted the glass with a straw to her, "I was working with Interpol, when they got a message about a young operative being held close to where you were, I wasnt shocked that it was you"

"How long?" She asks

"I found you about 72 hours ago, umm u weren't alert enough to have an oral contraceptive, so I authorised them to administer you one" He says

"Thankyou" she says sincerely, "When can I leave?"

"Darling, you have had serveral bruised ribs, a concussion, 2 gunshot wounds-" He gets cut of by her

"shot? I wasn't shot" She says

"Yes love u were, after you passed out and when we raided the place, the used you as a shield, you got one in the shoulder and the to her grazed your side" He says while pointing them out

"So when can I go home?" She asks again

"You don't ever give up do you, as a matter of fact, your getting a plane ticket for tomorrow morning" He says

"You know I have a feeling this is far from over, I will see you again" she says.

It took Emily 2 months to get back into shape, before she knew it she was on spy mode again.

By 29, ten years after her father's death, ten years since the CIA has signed her on. She was the best CIA, covert operative of her time. She had worked tens of cases domestic and international.

So when an Anthrax threat came apon D.C. she was one of the first choices. She could decode the messages, find any hidden clues, plus her degree in Psychology came in handy, when predicting the next target place.

That's when she met Dr. Linda Kimura. She was the deputy head of the CDCs infections diseases unit.

Once her and all the agents had thier does of Cipro, they were off. Luckily that this strain was a generic one, it was quickly contained and the assailant was caught.

This was probably one of the worst cases Emily had worked on. She saw people just going on about their daily lives, with not a clue about what could happen.

Emily was 30, when 9/11 occurred. Coincidently she happened to be at the Pentagon at the time. Funny thing was she wasnt planning on going to work that day, she was feeling unwell. But when she found out it was some top secret mission, meeting, she had to go.

She didn't like it at all. Usually she was used to being on the front lines, fighting the battle. But now she was locked in a room with a bunch of foreign dignatries.

Luckily she was saved, but she kept thinking how her life could have ended at 30. She would just be a name on a wall.

After this day she reconciles with her mother. She and Elizabeth had always been strained. She never lived up to her mother's expectations. Her mother wanted her to follow in her foot steps. But Emily was never a stickler for the rules.

Elizabeth was always more focused on her career. She only realised Emily's true career intentions once she came back for her child's father's funeral. And that was what drew then apart.

She still got her trust fund at 21, along with all that her father left her. But Emily was neve in need for this money. She locked it up in many points around the world under various names, as her escape route. She still had way to much money left over.

After 9/11, she realised she could lose her daughter at any point, and she definitely didn't want to lose her like the man she once loved.

Emily never did tell her about all the times she almost lost her. If her mother knew she was a spy, she would die.

Her mother and her relationship grew into what could be considered normal. Though Emily never did forgive her mother..