[Chapter ONE: Freefall]

[Sorry for bad grammar and english, it is not my first language. This is also in 3rd POV.]

[EDIT: This chapter was edited (many times), due to it being not original.]

---

It was just a normal day at San Francisco, everyone doing their business.

A certain disabled lamp was wheeling on their wheelchair, going to visit their favourite aunt.

Who are they and what is their job?

Well, the lamp was a great artist, getting enough money to pay their rent and buy food. And their name is [Y/N].

Their life was simple enough to enjoy it (or not), but they didn't care.

As they were wheeling on the street, they heard a ring behind them, meaning someone is riding a bike. So they carefully wheeled to the right side, making space and for the cyclist to pass them.

It was a green backpack with animal traits like them on a red bike, they looked like an adult, meaning they're probably also going home.

Not untill the lamp suddenly dissapeared, leaving the wheelchair in middle of the street, leaving other people confused.

ONE

..........

The sun was shining on the weird geometrical planet and a small green tomato appeared out of nowhere, asleep, now slowly waking up.

Then a pink magazine appeared after the tomato.

"-looked at me with the DUMBEST look you- could possibly...." she then realized that she's not holding her phone anymore, a clear lost look in her eyes. "Hehe... *inhale* Uh.. wuh.. uhhh- where am I?" getting out of shocked state, she finaly noticiced where she is. She started to slowly panic on where she is and where are her things before she appeared in the strange place.

"-dude I don't have my phone or anything! I can't contact anybody-" now a light blue candle in a glass appeared doing some medication, she oppened her eyes when she felt that shes on "grass" now, inhaling. "-this is just- uhh- this is just so new to me and I can't-"

Her voice got cut off by a very tired voice from an empty bottle with red label and blue cup , laying on the ground. "Seriously, already..? It's only been like two hou-" he cut off his sentence when he rolled over to see a panicking pink magazine, sitting green tomato and confused light blue candle. The magazine continued to list down on what she's panicking about.

"I don't know where I am! I don't even know what's up! It' just-"

The soda bottle got up tiredly from the ground, still looking at the objects. "This isn't real.. This isn't real." he started to look around, untill he looked at the voice that suddenly appeared.

"You're seriously think I'm gonna forgive you? I hope you rot in a dumpster you filthy, piece of gar..!" a molding piece of bread was shouting, but when she oppened her left eye, she trailed off noticing she's not where she was standing, also confused while looking at fellow objetcs.