[Chapter Two: Just Tripped]

[New chapter yay!! I written this before I've rewritten the first chapter, but it was halfway done. Also why I write chapters early? Because university and work.]

[Also there's barely any art for this chapter.]

[I cant belive this-]

---

Darkness..

Backpack could be seen slowly waking up from passing out. "Oh my gosh he's not dead." some femitive voice could be heard as his eyesight was foggy.

As the fogginess finaly vanished, he were confused on why Magazine and Soda Bottle were standing in front of him concerned and [Y/N] still passed out on the ground.

As Backpack tried to get up from sitting possition, he started to feel pain from his left leg, it's bones being broken. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow! Ow..." he hissed in pain and sat back down holding his leg.

Not shortly after, [Y/N] slowly woke up, really exhausted. "Ughhhh.... What... what happened...?" they rubbed their eyes with their furry arm, tiredly. "Oh, thank god that Lampy is also okay." Magazine was relived.

"Is the cast done yet?" Scenty asked Airy, who is also concerned about Backpack's horrible injury. "Yeah... just need to attach the wooden plank." he replied to her and others. "What kind of cast are you making?" Moldy was confused on why Airy used a wooden plank instead of normal cast.

"Hold on...... before I give Backpack the cast... I'm gonna have to straighten out his leg..." Airy also reminded them, because he saw how fucked up his leg is.Backpack heard that and that made his blood run cold (Do objects have blood???), his furry arms puff up and widen his eyes in fear.

"Wait, what? No. no, you don't have to do this, it can heal on it's own!" Backpack yelled out nervously in fear, not wanting to feel more pain he already is in, but seriously, his leg is fucking bended in different directions.

"Stand still.."

"Besides, I'm fine without one! Trust me, I'm perfectly capable of-" he  fearfully ranted as he see be own leg move on it's own, meaning Airy is moving it, but it really hurts to move it.

As Airy pretty much snapped and straighten his leg, he cut him self off and tried do hold up a whimper, failing and tearing up a bit. It was VERY painfull.