Chapter 51: Soonyoung Meets More People.

Jeongin walks into the kitchen not noticing the people staring at him. As he walks back with his cup of apple juice, they see everyone staring at them.

"Hi?", he then looks at Soonyoung recognising them, "Soonyoung hyung, welcome back!"

Soonyoung looks at Jeongin, trying to figure out if they have him before, "Hi, thanks"

Hyunjin notices the cogs turning in Soonyoung's head and says, "Hyung, you've met Jeongin before, he grew up with us"

"He did?", they then look at Jeongin, "Kid, I'm so sorry I do not remember you"

Jeongin smiles, slightly, "And that is completely okay, hyung"

Hyunjin whispers to Soonyoung, "If you want to come out to Jeongin, you can. He is really supportive with that"

Soonyoung nods, "Okay, so Jeongin this is Lee Jihoon and he is my boyfriend"

Jeongin smiles and bows, "Hello, Jihoon hyung". He then looks at Yeji, "Is that the same Jihoon hyung from our childhood?"

"Yep, he is"

"Oh, that is so cool. Nice to see you again, hyung"

Jihoon smiles, "Nice to see you again, Jeongin"

Sponyoung then says, "And there is sonething else I want to tell you"

"What's that, hyung?"

"I'm non-binary and I use they/them"

Jeongin smiles, "I'm trans too, I use he/they"

"Nice. When did you come out?"

"High school"

"That's why I don't recognise you"

"And like I said that is completely okay"

"Alright then, nice to meet you Jeongin"

"Do you have a name you prefer or is Soonyoung is okay?"

"Soonyoung or Hoshi, I don't mind"

"Alright, nice to meet you Hoshi hyung"

Hoshi smiles.

Jeongin then looks at Changbin, "Hyung, I thought of something. Doesn't one of your friends know a Jihoon? They have said that they are friends with a group in america"

"Oh, yeah", Changbin looks at Jihoon, "Hyung, do you know four people called Mingyu, Vernon, Wonwoo and Seungcheol?"

"Yeah, they're our friends. There are twelve of us"

"So that means you also know Seungcheol hyung's boyfriend Jeonghan hyung and Vernon hyung's boyfriends Seungkwan hyung and Chan"

"Yeah, Jeonghan hyung and Seungkwan are in a vocal group I'm in with another two guys Joshua hyung and Seokmin"

Hoshi says, "Not just in, you're the leader. Don't sell yourself short, love"

Jihoon smiles, "Thank you, baby. I'm the leader of the vocal group. Then Chan is apart of the performance group that Hoshi is the leader of. Then the four you know are the hiphop group, they are here as they got accepted into college here and we got accepted in america. Well Seungcheol hyung got accepted first, which I'm guessing he has graduated already? God, its been so long we all have been in the same place"

Changbin nods, "Yeah, he has. Last year I think, Mingyu said. He had bought a place that can house the four of them once they knew their college paths"

"Han, Shua, Jun, Soonyoung and I have graduated, then Seokmin, Minghao, Seungkwan and Chan got sccepted into the same college as us then Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon got accepted in the same as Seungcheol and obviously, you guys", he looks at Hyunjin then Yeji then Jeongin, "Honestly, if we knew that they knew you we would have asked them about you and we would have talked more"