1

゚゚・*:

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

If Park Jimin wanted to be a flower, he would be Forget Me Not. So much so that, even in the foreword of his new book, he told his readers that he wanted to be a forget-me-not flower. Just as he had delicate and fragile emotions, his body was also delicate, and he thought these flowers reflected him wonderfully. It was a wonderful symbol because he gave importance to aesthetics and the beauty of these delicate flowers would never let us forget them. Park Jimin was so beautiful, charming and magical that once seen by everyone, he would never be forgotten. There wasn't even anything he had to do to impress people.

Park Jimin was a reality that had to be experienced live.

He would wake up to his own world every morning and make everyone happy along with him in that world. He loved hosting people in his world, even if it was just for a few minutes a day. For this reason, he would wake up cheerfully every morning and go to his own flower shop, where all the negativity in the outside world would never visit.

The flower shop and the large apartment on the upper floor of the shop, thus the two-storey building, belonged entirely to Jimin. It was the most valuable thing he inherited from his grandmother, who was also an omega. Jimin grew up with his grandmother until he went to university, and he gained all his omega skills and his love of plants and flowers from his grandmother.