8

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

*I'm nobody. I'm waiting for you to make me someone.*
                                                 -TMYstories

Lying naked on his bed, Jimin stared at his phone's screen, feeling as if he had crossed into a different realm. A shimmering layer of sweat coated his body, and the potent scent of alpha pheromones surrounded him. In his 29 years, he had never been with an alpha during his heat, nor had he experienced such intimacy. He'd heard the stories, how omegas felt after sex with their alphas—satisfied, drained, utterly consumed. Now, Jimin was living that reality, swept up in sensations beyond his control.

His alpha wasn't physically present, and Jimin barely knew him, never having even touched him. Yet, how could Jimin feel as though the alpha was enveloping him completely? It seemed as though phantom hands roamed his body, gentle lips leaving their trace everywhere. Every muscle felt tender, and thoughts of what it might be like with his soulmate one day crossed his mind. But a provocative thought stirred Jimin's omega once more, whispering to him in the silence.

"Alpha consumes us without seeing or touching us. Reveal yourself to him, surrender to him completely. In his grasp, he understands even the desires you didn't know you had."

He felt so exhausted and yet so complete at the same time that he rolled over onto his stomach across the alpha's clothes and moved his fingers across the screen, knowing he had to give the alpha an answer. Jimin was also feeling a great deal of shyness because he hadn't fully figured out the bond that worked between him and his soulmate, and the alpha's power frightened him a little. He even had the mental ground to think the alpha was a pervert because he was in such a vulnerable position.

**Jimin**:
If this is some kind of game,
it's not amusing in the slightest.
How can you make such
a choice about me?

For reasons he couldn't quite grasp, a sudden surge of anger coursed through Jimin. Blaming Yoongi seemed like the easiest way to mask his shyness. He wished his grandmother had better prepared him for this, but it was too late now. He had a soulmate, and their bond was already proving to be different and overwhelming. Emotions ran high, and though Jimin tried to cry, it seemed to only fuel his growing anger, exacerbated by the silence from the alpha. Even though he understood that the alpha wasn't obligated to respond instantly, Jimin felt a mix of frustration and heartache over how much of a stranger he still was to his own soulmate. He hated all the people who had known Yoongi better than him all these years. He didn't know if he had the right to hate.

As the anger filled his body and the effects of his heat disappeared completely, Jimin began to remember clearly the things that had happened around him and the first thing that came to his mind was that there was someone else in the hospital room other than Taehyung, and without having to guess too much, he heard his omega whispering his name to him. Seokjin.

Omega somehow didn't like Seokjin, and Jimin grew his anger by trusting his omega's feelings. Because he was looking for something to blame and attack. He felt incomplete, and the pain in his bandaged hand didn't give him peace. He felt as if he was in a dream and had just woken up. He had never experienced how being in heat could feel so mind-blowing and vulnerable. All these years he got by on suppressants and teas, and the moments when he even touched himself were very rare.

Ah Jimin was a very rare and untouched flower; pure, clean...

With no response from the alpha, Jimin lifted his gaze to the vines cascading from his ceiling. He had taken care to plant them in hanging pots, adorning his room with greenery. Even his ceiling wasn't bare. It dawned on him that he had been absent from his flower shop for days. Despite feeling overlooked by the alpha, Jimin felt it wasn't right to settle just because his heat had passed. Yet, the alpha seemed to sense Jimin's waning heat and had granted him intense pleasure, leaving his omega satisfied and seeing stars. Jimin was still trying to make sense of it all.