4

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

*I'll never be that me again. You'll be me and I'll be you.*
                                                   -TMYstories

Jimin experienced an emotional outburst as he was able to write and send an emergency message to Taehyung while his hands were shaking so much that he couldnt function, and his muscles shook, causing him to collapse against the wall, unable to stand up any longer. He was aware that he was having a panic attack, but he couldnt stop his body from contracting and shaking. And as if all this wasn't enough, his wolf was digging his claws into his ribcage, and they were both in pain simultaneously. For the first time, Jimin punched his own chest to relieve the claw pain in his chest. With each punch, it hurt more and more, and he beat his own chest until he suppressed the pain his wolf was inflicting on him.

He didn't know what problem he should cry about, and it hurt. Should he cry for finding his alpha and finally being able to see him, or should he cry for the consciousness he lost after breathing his pheromones, or for the torment his wolf inflicted on him? He couldn't know. He also had a burning sensation in his hand and wrist and couldnt understand what was happening. He was afraid that betas and rebels would find him and be punished because he had released pheromones. All these emotions brought him into an inevitable panic attack and for the first time Jimin couldn't recognize himself.

When he crawled to the bathroom, he placed his palms on the cold floor of the bathroom and tried to calm down. He wanted to stand up, touch cold water, even drink some water and feel the feeling of relief, but his limbs did not allow it. When he gave up and leaned his back against the cold wall, his crying became even louder. He was shaking.

When he heard the sound of the door of the house opening and closing, he realized that Taehyung had arrived, and when the fact that his only friend came running to him sent him into another storm of emotional crying, he turned his wide and frightened eyes to his worried friend who came running to him and raised his arms towards him with difficulty.

When Taehyung came to him, almost falling to the ground, he immediately entered the arms that were opened for him, hugged Jimin tightly and kissed his hair.

''I am here. I am here. You're not alone. I hold you, I hug you. You feel it, right? ''

All Jimin could do was choke on his sobs and cry. As soon as Taehyung saw Jimin, he knew that he was having a panic attack because he had witnessed this situation many times due to his own internal conflicts and he knew what Jimin would need at that moment. Because he wanted the same things to be done to him. Still, Taehyung loved Jimin so much that he didn't worry him by telling him about his panic attacks.

Taehyung hugged Jimin so tightly that it was as if he wanted to protect him from everything and everyone. He was patting his hands on Jimin's back in heartbeat rhythm and repeating the same words, saying "I'm here" at the same time.

He hugged him to his chest, pressed him, and shook his and Jimin's bodies in the same rhythm. When Jimin's sobs decreased and his breathing became more regular, he immediately got up with Jimin in his arms and went under the shower. When Taehyung adjusted the water to a temperature close to cold and let it flow over their heads, Jimin was still hugging him tightly, and Taehyung reduced the temperature of the water more and more every minute and eventually waited for Jimin to calm down under the ice-cold water.

He felt even more tired when another shock wave spread through his body with the cold water, causing Jimin's muscles to contract and relax again, but Taehyung knew all this. Therefore, when he picked Jimin up again and took him to his bedroom, he took off everything and dressed him in his chick pajamas, which were clean and smelled like him. After putting Jimin to bed, he didn't leave Jimin's side even for a moment and watched his only friend fall asleep as if he had been saved. Taehyung had all his attention as Jimin unconsciously exuded pheromones in his sleep.