6

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

"Tell me darling, what should I do to be the whole of your soul and not just half of it?"
-TMYstories

When Jimin woke up from his nap, enveloped in the alpha's comforting scent, he planted his feet on the floor and attempted to rise. His body still tingled with warmth. The moment his feet touched the ground, they felt as hot as embers, and he sensed the same heat in his chest. He felt incredibly needy and euphoric, craving nothing but to bask in the alpha's aroma. He contemplated taking a cold shower before another surge of desire hit him, but every muscle protested. He struggled to command his own body due to the tempting whispers of his Omega.

"Our alpha can take care of us; we don't need to lift a finger. Hmm, he can lavish attention on our feet with kisses and massages."

Jimin closed his eyes tightly against the difficult situation his Omega had put him in. Just hearing his Omega refer to the alpha as 'our alpha' tempted Jimin to embrace the feeling, to writhe in bed and surrender himself entirely to the Alpha.

After filling the tub, he thought he should grab a quick snack. He cut a green apple, added lemon and cinnamon, and gobbled it down fast. The cinnamon smell reminded him of the alpha's scent mixed with sandalwood, giving him a rush of pleasure. It would keep him full for a bit. He quickly stripped off his clothes, sniffing them before tossing them in the laundry basket. The alpha's scent was stronger than his own, satisfying him so much that he didn't want to smell anything else..

The moment Jimin began to undress, his Omega's seductive murmurs intensified, urging him to explore his desires.

"Look at the mirror. Our body. Look at us. Imagine what Alpha can do to us. He is our alpha. We need him."

Gazing at his reflection, Jimin's fingers glided over his skin, envisioning the alpha's commanding touch. It was an agonizing temptation, fueled by his Omega's persistent whispers, pushing Jimin to the pinnacle of his heat.

"He feels everything you feel. He is your soulmate. If you think about him, he feels it."

As Jimin got more excited by what his omega said, he lowered himself into the cold water. His body was so hot that the chilly water, far from calming him, only heightened his desires.

"Come on, aren't you going to touch yourself? Show him how much you need him."

"No, no..." Jimin muttered.

He knew he shouldn't have obeyed his omega and should've stayed rational. But with the scorching fire coursing through him like poison, he felt compelled to indulge in all the forbidden pleasures.

As the cold water enveloped him, he gave in to his urges and began to touch himself and wrapped his hand to his length. Lost in a haze of pleasure, Jimin acted without thinking, unaware of his actions. Suddenly snapping back to reality, he jolted out of the water and hurriedly covered himself with a bathrobe. With fear gripping him, he glanced at his reflection in the mirror before darting to his room.

"What if the alpha feels what I feel and do?" he pondered.

His omega's cunning grin was the final straw for Jimin. Overwhelmed by a tidal wave of shame, he hastily dressed, slipping into one of the Alpha's hoodies, and collapsed onto his bed.

Breathing in the alpha's scent, his wolf stirred, instinctively yearning for the knot and the cub. Jimin tried to recall the wisdom his grandmother had imparted about soulmates. He remembered her saying that the bond between soulmates was the strongest in the world, and that they would suffer every moment they were apart.