DISCLAIMER

TAMING THE VICIOUS STORM
Familiá Altamirano Series #4

This is a work of fiction, If you seemed familiar with some Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or just coincidence. No parts of this book may be transmitted or republished without the permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

The characters in this story are flawed, imperfect, reckless and beige flag. They made mistakes and bad decisions, just like in real life. You can skip if my characters make you mad or frustrated. I won't force you or anyone to read my story.

Any resemblance of scenes from this story to other stories wasn't intentional. There's no 'unique' plot nowadays, which makes it different from others is how the writer wrote and executed the story.

Any disrespectful comments will be deleted. Readers who rudely mention other characters and stories from the other author will be mute. Thank you.

All rights reserved │by © Fushiaxpink_

Started: January 01, 2024
Ended: 2024

FAMILIA ALTAMIRANO SERIES

1. Alluring Temptation

2. Crossing The Wild Waves

3. Dwight (SOON)

4. Taming The Vicious Storm □

5. Duke (SOON)

╰┈➤ WARNING: R18.

This story contains strong words like curses, prejudice, explicit sex scenes, and other disturbing concepts. In short, mature content that are not suitable for younger readers. Read at your own risk. If you're younger than 18, back off. I have other stories that will suit your age. 

_______________________________________

#TamingTheViciousStormWP