【CHAPTER 1: DUSTIN】

Daughter Of Aphrodite 

    THE upbeat music was booming throughout the four corners of Sky Deck. I was sitting on the lounge chair, holding my third bottle of beer. I am watching the ocean of dancing people in the middle of the dancefloor while some of them are already making out.

I smirked when I spotted a couple, dry humping on the red leather couch. Napailing na lang ako at lumagok pa nang beer. Pero halos mabuga ko ang beer nang biglang may humaplos sa hita ko. Tangina. Paglingon ko, nakita ko ang kambal na sina Zia and Zonia na halos idikit na sa'kin ang mga katawan, both of their cleavage was showing.

"Hi, Dustin!" both of them greeted me with their seductive smile. "You're here, handsome," Zonia winked at me.

"Hey, Zonia, Zia." I greeted them with a smirk.

"So. . ." Zonia caressed her hands on my thighs up to my crotch, palming me through my jeans. I could feel my body getting heat because of her flirty touch.

"Do you wanna fuck us?" Zia asked and pushed her cleavage almost on my face.

Girls who are not afraid to say what they want turn me on.

Oo, aminado akong babaero ako, pero hindi ako manloloko at mas lalong hindi ako namimilit ng babae. I will never take a woman without her consent. Every woman that I've been with knows about my rules in bed — just purely fuck and nothing more.

It's her fault if she fell in love with me, despite knowing I only offer nothing but no strings attached.

I don't wanna fall in love. Being in a serious relationship isn't for me. That's for sure.

I smiled wickedly before I wrapped my arms around each of their small waists. "Your place or mine, ladies?"

I growled like an animal as I kept slamming my cock into Zonia's pussy from behind. Sa bawat paghugot at pagbaon na ginagawa ko ay mas lumalakas ang mga ungol na lumalabas sa bibig niya. I cursed under my breath when I felt my balls getting licked by Zia. She was under Zonia, licking and playing with my balls as I kept pumping in and out of her twin core.

"Ah! Yes— fuck! Dustin, malapit na ako!" I heard Zonia's moan, so I tripled my pace and fuck her hard. Then I pulled Zia closer to me so I could play with her wet cunt. She moaned when I delved two fingers into her core and put pressure on her swollen clit.

I pulled my cock on Zonia's pussy after I felt her release. She immediately kneeled in front of me, yanking the condom and sucking me. Her mascara was already messy, but she didn't care at all— as long as she gets a good fuck.

"Oh, Dustin!" Zia moaned when I added another finger to her. I smirked and held Zonia's hair, and pushed her head deeper. She gagged as I moved my hips, slamming my cock on her mouth ruthlessly.

"Tangina." I cursed when I felt her throat getting hit by the tip of my shaft.

After a few more hardcore slammed, both of them cried in pleasure as I felt their inner wall clenched around my shaft and fingers. Parehong nanginig ang mga katawan nila sa sobrang sarap na sensasyon. Sabay kong hinugot ang aking pagkalalaki at mga daliri sa mga pagkababae nila. I smirked when Zia grabbed my hand so she could lick her own cum. Hinayaan ko naman 'to.

I removed the condom on my shaft, palmed my erected member and pumped it real hard. Agaran naman na binuka ng dalawa ang mga bibig nila para masalo ang mga katas na ilalabas ko. They were both giggling as they licked the excess cum that dropped on the carpeted floor. Damn girls.

When they finished the juice that leaked on the carpeted floor, they stood up with their trembling legs. Ngumisi ako at itinapon ang dalawang condom na ginamit sa trash bin.