prologue

(Author's note) 

I am only writing just for fun, so please don't expect much.

I do not own monster hunter nor RWBY, monster hunter belongs to Capcom, RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth

I hope you enjoy this fanfiction

________________________________________________________________

On a far away land, we see an airship preparing to take off. In the captain's office we see a man with a journal.

 In the captain's office we see a man with a journal

???: Heya, the names (Y/N), (Y/N) Drake. Today is finally the day I can resume hunting, after hunting a fatalis from the the hunter pub, all hunters included IS suppose to retire, since most of them will have grown mad from hunting a fatalis. However, I am a rare breed of a Wyverians, I was told that since our bloodline, is one of the remaining breeds that actually can has a little bit dragon blood in us, hence, we are able to resist the effects from the aftermath from fatalis, and we can live even longer than a wyverian. Hence, right now I am going towards the location of the 6th generation will mostly be gathering. Together with my crew of felynes and palomutes.

He then stop writing then looks towards his window and see his "crew".

(Y/N): Can't believe it had been like 3 generations already. Maybe I should go and check out how much Kokoto village has changed over the years.

A felyne burst into the room. 
felyne: Meowster we are ready to take off. Have you finish writing your fourth story book?

(Y/N): Splendid. And for the last time it is NOT a story book. It is an adventuring journal, and it is only the THIRD J.O.U.R.N.A.L. (sigh) Anyways, let's get back to work after our long break.

he steps out to the office and goes to the steering wheel. And asks if all member of the crew is ready. Once it is confirmed they then takes off. 

___________________________________________________________________________

(After a while)

The sky suddenly turns cloudy. 

(Y/N): Didn't we do a rain check?

A couple felynes wearing a bandana comes up.

Bandana felynes: Meowster we have already did the raincheck multiple times.

Then, a wormhole suddenly appears in front of the airship.

(Y/N): Turn back everyone, drop the sail. Hurry!

The crew is trying to turn back, but the ship is getting sucked in.

When the ship is sucked in, (Y/N) hears a voice 

???:So you are the descendant of the wielder of Nega-Babylon. I will never forget that fight which the hunter keeps on paralyzing me. Until I have grown resistant towards it. As frustrating as it is, he might be the one that can put an end to those two self-proclaimed gods in remnant. Let them truly see how a real hunter fights.

(Y/N) then passed out

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) then wakes up in another land. forest around him. He then search his pocket and grab a brown potion-Psychoserum and drinks it.

 (Y/N): No wyverns nearby, but lots of wyvern parts over there, might be my ship. He then hurries there. Hang on pal I'm coming.