First day at Beacon

After (Y/N) has explained what is a palico and palamute multiple times, and not letting any of them take one, at least not yet. They all hit the hay.

at 4:30a.m.

(Y/N) wakes up and eats his breakfast.

Then goes training. 

We then see him doing push-ups with a bunch of felynes sitting on top of him. Then bench pressing two identical hammers strapped together like a dumbbell.

The hammers looked like this

(Y/N): Alright warms up over

After some time

We see Ruby waking Weiss up with a whistle.

Ruby: Goood morning Team RWBY.

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you?

Ruby: Now that you are awake we can finally begin our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me?

Yang :Decorating. 

Then the gang hears some thumping outside.

Blake: What was that.

They all looked outside and can't stop ogling at the sight.

(Y/N) full of sweat was topless and was carrying that double sided Hammer over his shoulders and jogging around. 

Yang drooling a bit. Weiss was red like a tomato. Blake was trying not to stare by looking away. Ruby was memorized.

(Y/N) sensed someone was watching him. He then turns to see team RWBY.

RWBY was too focused on the packs, and did not notice (Y/N) was looking at them until it was a bit late.

(Y/N): Ummm. Do I have something on my face, orr.

Ruby: Umm.. ah.. Sorry.

Ruby then closed the curtains.

Yang(faintly): ah c'mon I want to see more.

Ruby: Nooo, Yang why are you being weird.

(Y/N)(thoughts): What's up with everyone around here. This is just some basic morning exercise a high-rank hunter does, and here I was thinking this is the normal exercise regimen. 

After doing some squats with that double sided hammer. Because of the constant stares and aiming their scrolls at his chest (Y/N) decides it is enough for the day, and headed straight to the showers, and ate breakfast from granny felyne, who also packed a bento for (Y/N).