Invitation

When (Y/N) arrived to the site he saw two persons in front of the ship. the felynes growling at them. He steps out pointing his longsword at them with a glare.

(Y/N):(hunter's language) State your purpose for coming here.

the two look at each other, the male one is old, with grey hair, and the other is young with blonde hair. 

Old man: I am sorry I don't know what you are speaking.

(Y/N)(thoughts): good at least he speaks in new generation language. 

(Y/N): (Ahem) I said State your purpose for coming here.

the woman was about to speak but the old man stops her.

Old man: We just come here to see the ship crash. Do you have any identification documents for driving that ship?

(Y/N) sheathes his weapon, and crosses his arms.

(Y/N):Oh you are apart of the knights then. Then where is your uniform for knights and your knights identification. Cuz you don't seem like a knight to me.

The pair is even more confused. 

Old man: No, we are no knights we are huntsman. She is Glynda, also a combat professor in beacon Academy, and I am Ozpin, the principal of Beacon Academy.

(Y/N):Oh your fellow hunters. Then please excuse me, I was a bit jumpy after a.... certain encounter. ( God the constant nightmares and hallucinations of fatalis sure embarrassed me). If you need my documents please excuse me I need to find mine in the ship, please come in.

A rope ladder suddenly drops off from the ship. the trio then climbs in. and walks towards (Y/N)'s office. (Y/N) then searches through his chest gives them the paper. 

Glynda can't stop eyeing those cute felynes and palomutes.

Glynda(thoughts): They are so cute. I really want to pet them.

It is written in English, but the places are unknown to them. 

(Y/N):thankfully I have one write out in the New Gen language, since not all hunters know the old language nowadays. 

Glynda : (quietly) I think this guy is crazy I have never heard of this place before.

Ozpin:(quietly) Now, now. Let's now judge him by his character, I sense great potential inside him.

(Y/N): You know I can hear you, us Wyverians have sharp senses.

Both of them is a bit shocked.

Ozpin: Wyverians are they a type of faunus?

(Y/N):What is a faunus. A Wyverian is a basically a human with wyvern ancestry.

Ozpin: Interesting a wyvern faunus.

They then hear a gigantic roar.

they head out and saw a giant grim.

(Y/N): Hey you (pointing at Ozpin) you are important right? Do I have the rights to repel or subjugate the monster?

Glynda: No we must evacua-.

Ozpin: Are you sure you can win?

(Y/N): I faced worst before.

Glynda: Oz surely you are not thinking.

Ozpin: You can repel it, or better yet subjugate it.

 (Y/N) quickly runs towards his office. and comes up with an amatsu armour with an insect glaive

 and comes up with an amatsu armour with an insect glaive

(Y/N) then slams the spear bottom down and performs a vault and an aerial evade

(Y/N) then slams the spear bottom down and performs a vault and an aerial evade. He then do three kinsect slashes on different body parts. the grim tries it best to side swipe him with his claws, bites him, and hip checks him, but with every move, he evades smoothly and strikes back with tornado slashes into wide sweep slash. Occasionally he summons his kinsect to attack.

after 5 minutes

(Y/N) has already figured out all his patterns.

he then performs a vault and kinsect slash him. the grim then turns to him and opens his mouth launches a fire blast, but our hunter bounces on top of him using kinsect slash. he then aerial evades to the top of his head and performs a wyvern dive. breaking the exo-skeleton on his head, and toppling the grim he then launches back to the air and performs another wyvern dive to his throat. His throat explodes and the grim disappears. 

(Y/N): Huh where did it go?

(claps)

(Y/N) turns to see Ozpin applauding for this monster hunter performance. 

Ozpin: What a magnificent performance. How about I give you a proposal? You say you are a hunter right?( (Y/N) nods). Unfortunately, we do not have any information about you, so how about this? you enter my Academy as a student. I will give you shelter, food for all your little friends there.

(Y/N): An interesting offer, but are you sure you want a person who is above 100 years old and possibly from another world to be here?

Glynda: Wait what do you mean by another world.