Initiation Part 2

Author's note: So sorry for the late update. I was thinking how to continue writing for a long time. However I can't really focus, cuz many other ideas pops up in my mind. If you want I can try out these ideas, I may do all of them eventually, but its a tall order. So it will take a while. 

If you don't want to give any opinions please skip until a line section.

Hence, if you want me to try to focus on continuing the current one leave a comment here.

else you can lay a comment on any of the following topics, the one with the most comments I will try to focus more on that, or not comment at all. 

 Narkakos in RWBY or 

Narkakos in Highschool DXD or 

Narkakos in fairy tail, 

(P.S I like Narkakos a lot ok?)

also soulseer Mizutune in RWBY or Fairy tail,

 or our hunter here in Genshin impact 

or a rider in RWBY or Fairy Tail (maybe give monsties to some characters?)

or neglected fan fic The white death( world deadiest sniper) in RWBY

or Spartan(history spartan NOT Halo) in RWBY

or a guy with music ability in RWBY 

or a guy who teleports in RWBY

or human eeveelution(a guy who can turn into any eeveelution at will ) in RWBY

or ditto human in RWBY 

or pokemon trainer in RWBY(maybe give pokemons to some RWBY characters?)

or human time patroller(DBZ xenoverse 2) in mha or RWBY or Fairy Tail. 

or weapon master in RWBY( reader that can summon any weapons)

and I can't think of anymore at the top of my head. If you have any suggestions leave it here, I may do it after a while. Anyways Thank you so much for reading the above. 

If you skipped all of that then congrats you found where the story starts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) is then seen slashing beowolves with his sword and shield form of the charge blade.

Every time the grims try to attack (Y/N) in front He uses guard point to counter all of their attacks. When (Y/N) was attacked in his blind spots, he dodges with a blue aura, safely sheathing his weapon.

Ozpin was watching the entire fight. Although he already knew this hunter is strong, he is still thoroughly impressed. He never seen a man which does not have any opening. 

Glynda: (Y/N) is really something to be wearing such armor and dodge so masterfully.

Ozpin: Look at where he stood.

Glynda (confused): Isn't there where he started the fight? What's so special?

Ozpin: Ohh Glynda... If you watch closely, he barely moved an inch away. It goes to show not only is he flexible, but also super observant. To be observant enough to move ever so slightly to dodge and counter attacks from all sides are nothing to scoff at.

(After a while) 

(Y/N) finishes the last beowolve and hears a clap.

He sees his felyne sitting and clapping for him

???: Great job Meowster.

(Y/N): Thanks Nimbus, guess we are partners. 

Nimbus: Really? BEST DAY EVER I FOUND MEOWSTER FIRST BEFORE MOUT.