Before initation

After arriving at the hall.

???: Ruby over here, I saved you a spot.

A blonde girl bounces up and waves at Ruby.

Ruby: I-I got to go, I'll see you after the ceremony. 

Ruby ran towards the blonde girl.

Jaune: Hey wait! Great. Where are we supposed to find another nice quirky girl to talk to?

(Y/N):(heh) Jaune... In most times the window of opportunity comes for you, no need to rush.

Jaune: That sounds deep. 

(Y/N) and Jaune wanders around.

(Y/N) felt a slight tap on his shoulder and sees Weiss.

(Y/N)(thoughts) Oh god not her.

(Y/N): What can I do for you?

Weiss: Sorry for the display earlier. As you might have known I am Weiss Schnee. And I found like to invite you for the upcoming initiation.

(Y/N)(thoughts): Oh crap she is definitely going to boss me around 24/7 if I am the same team as her. Gotta rejects her politely.

(Y/N): I am honored, but sadly I don't think I can help you much in that area, I can see your ability far surpass mine.

Weiss: No, do not downgrade yourself your display of skill from the bullhead, is very recommendable. I would very much need your assistance.

(Y/N): (thoughts) Fuck I knew I should've change my gear before landing.

(Y/N): Well, if you say so. If lady luck smiles upon us in random groups, then I do not mind.

Weiss: Huh? How would you know that it would be random?

(Y/N): Simple. If it isn't random, then a rich but weak person can just hire a strong person carry him to victory if that is the case. This is one of the most prestigious school. I expect that this won't happen here.

Weiss: Fair point.

(Y/N): Anyways Miss Schnee please pardon me.

Weiss: Wait please call me Weiss.

(Y/N):Very well Weiss.

(Y/N) then sees Weiss storming to scold Ruby.

After a while you sneeze, probably someone is talking about you behind your back.

Camera zooms out and sees Weiss pointing at you.

Ozpin steps up to stage to the microphone, with a mug in hand with Glynda close by.

Ozpin: I'll...keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge--to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose – direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. 

Ozpin left room, everyone except (Y/N) whisper that "speech".

(Y/N)(Thoughts): That I have to agree. None of them even have potions on them not even a whetstone. It is a shame that they do not know a hunter's greatest weapon--- preparations.

(Y/N) then left to ask Ozpin a question

Glynda: You will gather in the ballroom tonight, but be ready, initiation is tomorrow.