6 (NSFW)

You waited at the beach patiently. The moonlight reflected off the sea. The sounds of the waves filling your ears before hearing Neuvillette's voice.

"Hello dear." He said holding your waist, closing his eyes.

"You're already giving me names now huh?" You giggled and Neuvillette loosened his grip and opened his eyes.

"Is that okay? Or rather is.. this, okay?" You loved the adorable expression he made when he wanted permission to show you his affection. You turned to face him and slithered your hands around his neck.

"You don't have to worry about anything, Neuvillette."

"I see.." he tightened his grip again and rested his forehead against yours. Swaying both of your bodies like a small dance. You both stayed like that before entering the water together. He showed his dragon features again and you smiled at him. He was worried about you still not getting used to this side of him but you kissed his cheek reassuring him. He smiled and you both began swimming. You stare at the blue streaks in his hair before brushing your fingers against them. Neuvillette stops swimming and held the back of his head in confusion. He felt an electric sensation as if he was really sensitive to those parts specifically. Which he was.

He muffled a small whimper and looked at you in surprise.

"Sorry! I got curious." You said feeling bad but enjoying his expression. He sighed and smiled to himself thinking about your actions. After a while of swimming together, you both sat yourselves on a large rock watching the sea life thrive. He nervously held you hand before regretting it and moving it back.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'd.. like to know if any physical contact with you is okay or not.."

"Why wouldn't it be?? I love your touch, in fact." You said putting your hands on his cheeks and looking into his eyes. He leaned into your touch and kissed the palm of your hand. He held one of your hands on his cheeks and smiled at you. You bring his face closer to yours and he moved forward as well. He knew you wanted to kiss him from the way you kept staring at his eyes and back to his lips. He was just a bit scared he'd do something wrong, after all he's never kissed or been kissed by anyone before.

"Relax."

"..okay.." he closed his eyes, feeling your soft lips against his. He was completely stiff until he relaxed into the sensation more. He began to kiss you back which made you smile internally. It was quite a tender and slow kiss. You just wanted to show him your affection for him, and know he's seen it. Your chests pressed against each other and he gasped. The sensation of soft flesh against his chest caught him off guard. You took this as an opportunity to enter your tongue into his mouth slowly but lovingly. He pushed himself away from you and your face went red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry was that too far-?"

"N-No! I enjoyed it but.. I'd like to go somewhere more private to continue.."

"..? We're under the water, surely that's private enough." You saw Neuvillette looking at the sea creatures with a blush on his cheeks and you got what was going on. He was embarrassed to kiss you in front of even creatures. It was adorable. You laughed and held his hand gently to go somewhere more private in the depths of the ocean. There was a large crevice in the side of the lands, acting like a cave. You both went in and to the back of it where moonlight could still come through. The other source of light would be how Neuvillette's dragon features would glow slightly.

You held him against the wall and continued kissing him like before. He got the rhythm of how your tongue moved with his. You straddled his lap and felt something poke you. You knew what it was but decided to continue like nothing happened. Neuvillette mumbled against your lips. His eyes half lidded in a drunken manner. He felt so soft inside, craving your touch. You put a hand behind his head and brushed it, purposely touching the blue streaks on his hair each time. His dick twitched inside his trousers, feeling uncomfortable in the confines against it. He gripped the back of the fabric of your wetsuit. He started to feel a tight sensation underneath his stomach.