6. "Try to convince me"

Drusus Lestrange walks for all over the salon of Malfoy Manor, very angry.

From the couch on which he is sitting idly, Lucius Malfoy looks bored. "So?"

"She managed to get to Hogwarts. Wolf has not reached."

The two men look at each other.

Drusus knows that now it will be very difficult to convince Malfoy to get back in the game and return to combat. But he also knows that he still has an ace up its sleeve.

"So there is no question either." Lucius is peremptory. His drawling voice echoes in the silence of the room. "I thank you for the proposal, Drusus. But given the way things are, I do not care. You do not have winning cards, now that your nephew is out of reach. Once before I almost lost everything, and we were infinitely stronger."

The old wizard freezes and stares into his eyes icy "Here you are wrong, my friend. You know what we are preparing, but you miss some details. Let me tell you exactly how things are."

Malfoy remains dumbfounded for a moment, then raises his eyebrows doubtfully "Have you not an infiltrator in the Castle ... I do not know how are you going to win."

"Who told you that we have not infiltrated?"

Silence. The two magicians stare for a long time one into the eyes of the other, weighing the words of each other .

Malfoy frowns.
Drusus replied with a half smile cold.

"Okay, I'm listening. Try to convince me."