1.8 ooh-ah-ah

Addie was currently walking through the Boston airport, heading towards baggage claim. She had no idea where she was going, she just found one person from her flight and followed where they went. Airports were very confusing for someone who has only flown a handful of times.

Her flight wasn't horrible, but it wasn't fun either. She was lucky to get a window seat, but very unlucky to be sat next to a teenager and a screaming baby for five whole hours.

Addie was peacefully waiting for her bag, airpods blasting Stop the Madness by Lil Skies and Gunna, when she felt someone approach her from behind. She ignored the person as the red light began flashing, signaling that the bags would be coming out soon.

There was a tap on her shoulder, pausing her music before turning around, she was met with none other than Chase fucking Andrews. She couldn't believe he was in the airport, knowing he has a warrant out for his arrest. But then again, he was truly a fucking idiot.

"Have a nice trip?" He asked, with a friendly smile on his face.

Addie scoffed, glancing around for the cops that usually patrol the airport. "What do you want, Chase?" She sighed, hoping that her stare at the officer she found would be felt.

Chase reached up, turning her head to face him. "You met my cousin while you were in Nevada, you know." He replied, laughing as Addie jerked her jaw from his grasp, and taking a step back.

"What?" She asked, confused. She hadn't met anyone for the short time she was away.

"Matt." He calmly spoke, admiring the way Addie's face spiraled into different emotions in a short amount of time.

"You were behind that?" She spat after a beat, settling on anger. He nodded in confirmation, thrown off guard when Addie full on tackled him to the ground.

"How could you?! I could have fucking died Chase! My uncle or aunt could have gotten killed. How could you do this to me?!" She screamed in his face, wrapping her hands around his neck and shaking his head back and forth. She had finally lost it.

Addie was always good at keeping her cool, but hearing him admit he was the one behind the fire, from across the fucking country, she just let go. She started punching him, slapping him, all while yelling about how fucking crazy she was.

Chase was trying to knock the girl off, but was afraid to get aggressive in fear of grabbing the cops attention. Soon enough, Chase watched two cops start running in their direction, and he tried his best to keep his calm.

What felt like a lifetime, Addie was lifted off the now beaten up man, kicking and screaming.

"You need to calm down, right now!" A manly voice yelled at her, dragging her away from Chase as a cop helped sit him up.

Addie stopped fighting, realizing what was happening. "No, arrest him! He's been fucking stalking me, he has a warrant issued!" She shouted to the cop that was with Chase, who now looked a little scared. "His name is Chase Andrews!" As soon as she finished yelling his name, Chase had shoved the cop away from him and quickly got to his feet, running towards the exit.

Both cops ran after him, yelling for him to stop. The three of them made it out of the door, Addie falling to her knees and crying into her hands. He was going to get away again. An older woman approached Addie, gently grabbing her arm to help her stand up.

"Is this your bag, hun?" She asked the trembling girl, making Addie look in the direction the woman was also looking in. There was an older man wheeling her suitcase towards her, with a small smile on his face.

"Yes, thank you." She whispered, taking the handle from the man. There was screaming coming from behind Addie, and when she turned around it took everything in her to not burst into happy tears.

Chase was in handcuffs, fighting with four cops that were attempting to get him into the back of a cruiser. Addie approached the doors, instantly catching Chase's eyes.

"I fucking love you Adeline Rose Manson!" He screamed as the cops finally caught his footing and made him bend at the waist to be shoved into the car. "I will always love you." He carried on through the glass, leaning against it to get a better view of Addie.

Addie smiled at the beautiful sight, bringing up her phone and snapping his picture mid yell. She couldn't wait to show everyone she knew, her abuser finally in the back of the cop car. A weight had lifted from her shoulders, a huge smile on her lips as a car came to a screeching stop in front of her.

"Addie, what happened?" Gavin demanded, instantly getting out of the car and approaching his daughter. He turned to look at the cop car after seeing Addie grinning at it, and was surprised to see Chase in the back seat.

"Oh my god." He whispered, tears brimming his eyes. His daughter was finally safe. He wouldn't have to worry about what could happen when he wasn't with her. He brought Addie in for a hug, laughing through his tears.

"It's finally over, Dad." Addie cried into his chest, letting her happy tears finally fall. The duo broke the hug, and climbed into the car to leave. 45 minutes later. Gavin pulls into their driveway.

"So, I took the morning off to be able to pick you up. Are you alright to be alone until after the boys get home?" He asked, making Addie nod.

"There's nothing to be scared of anymore." She replied with a grin. She waved bye to her father as he backed out of the driveway, before going inside her home. Addie decided she was going to shower, and get ready before going over to the Sturniolos' later on.

She couldn't wait to see everyone, and share the good news of Chase being on his way to jail.

authors note .ᐟ
okayyyy chase is finally gone slay 💅🏻