1.9 ooh-ah-ah

Addie was pacing in the Sturniolo's kitchen, with only 10 minutes till the triplets will be home. Mary Lou was here too, and had kindly offered to invite Alahna over so it wouldn't seem suspicious. Addie had made up a few snacks, restocked the pepsi in the fridge, and tidied up the kitchen while she had been anxiously waiting.

Her phone ringing brought her back to reality, Chris was calling. She declined it, feeling bad but knew he'd much rather see her in person than over the phone. He kept calling over and over, until Addie decided to shut her phone off all together.

"Fuck, Chris! Don't be fucking rude." Nick yelled, swinging the front door open. Addie quickly walked so she was next to the fridge, so when they walked into the kitchen they wouldn't see her right away.

Chris wasn't having the best day, so pushing past Nick to enter the house first wasn't that surprising. First, he had a math test he totally failed in third period, then they were out of his favorite kind of pizza at lunch. Finally, his girlfriend who wasn't actually his girlfriend wasn't responding to his texts or snaps. Dude was not happy.

"Shut up, Nick." Chris muttered, walking into the kitchen and throwing his bag into Nick's doorway. He was furiously typing on his phone, when Matt walked up behind him, but noticed Addie right away. She quickly brought a finger up to her lips, signaling to Chris.

Matt rolled his eyes before giving his brother a push, "Chris."

"Fuck off Matt." Chris replied briefly looking up to glare at him, "Wait, actually can you try calling Addie? I think she turned off her phone."

"Oh my god!" Nick yelled, jaw dropped staring at Addie.

Chris winced, rubbing his ear. "Do you always have to yell in my fucking ears Nick?!" He shouted, looking up from his phone to hit his brother, but found Addie leaning against the counter with a smile on her face.

"Hi." She spoke, breaking Chris out of his trance. She was really here, right in front of him.

"Holy fuck." He gasped, quickly making his way around the counter and pulling Addie into a hug. Nick, Matt, and Alahna, who was the last person to enter the kitchen, joined in.

"We missed you so much." Matt murmured into the hug, giving Addie one last squeeze before stepping back. Nick and Alahna followed suit, but Chris kept holding onto the girl, not wanting to let go.

"Christ Chris, let the girl breathe." Nick laughed, turning towards the snacks Addie had lined up. "Oh my god I can't believe you remembered." He spoke quietly, nostalgia flooding him speechless.

On the kitchen island was cheese itz, gummy worms, bbq twists, and sour strips set up on 5 plates. It was a common after school snack from when the group was in elementary school, and Addie was always in charge of dishing everything since she was actually fair with the serving sizes. Addie and Nick didn't really care for cheese itz, but they ate them since everyone else loved them so much.

"Woah, I feel like I'm like, 8 years old again." Matt laughed, taking the plate that Addie had written his name on. Alahna grabbed hers as well, and sat down on one of the stools opposite of Chris and Addie.

"Missed you so much, mamas." Chris whispered into Addie's ear, pulling back just enough to see her cheeks warming. "I knew you liked it." He laughed quietly, letting Addie out of the hug. He didn't let her wander far, pulling her by her shoulders so she was tucked into his side.

"I know, I saw that you guys had everything for it and I figured it would be a nice surprise." She smiled at the group, pulling her phone on. "I have good news."

"You turned your phone off so you could ignore me?" Chris pouted, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Get over it, I'm here aren't I?" She replied, entering her password before pulling up the picture of Chase.

"Holy fuck!" Chris yelled, snatching the girl's phone from her grasp. Addie laughed, watching Chris start jumping up and down with a huge smile on his face. He quickly passed the phone to Nick, Alahna and Matt leaning in to see the screen. Looks of excitement were passed between the three of them before the shouting followed.

"Congrats?!"

"What the fuck, when?"

"This is the best day ever."

"I'm so happy for you."

Addie grinned at everyone, and began telling them about their run in this morning at the airport.

"So his cousin started the fire?" Matt asked, astonished.

Addie nodded, leaning back into Chris. "Yeah, I just don't understand the odds of him having family in the same city I was staying in. And the fact that he literally worked with my uncle? Absolutely wild." Addie replied, getting slightly distracted as Chris began to trace the sliver of skin that was exposed due to her shit riding up.

Chris smirked down at her, watching her struggle to pay attention to what Alahna was saying. Mother fucker knew exactly what he was doing. A few minutes later, Chris had enough. He wanted Addie to himself, which he would have preferred from the beginning.

"Alright," He suddenly spoke, interrupting Matt but that's nothing new. "I'm stealing her for a while." He announced, grabbing Addie by the arm and started to drag her out of the kitchen.

"Chris, you have to share her! Just because you want to stuff her tongue down her throat doesn't mean you get to hide her away." Nick whined, frowning after the couple. Chris simply stuck his middle finger in the air before disappearing around the corner.

"I'll come back for you, Nick!" Addie laughed, as Chris continued dragging her up the stairs. "Chris you don't have to drag me, I'm coming willingly." She pointed out, making the boy shake his head.

"I don't need you pulling a fast one on me mamas." He grinned back at the girl, swinging open his bedroom door and rushing her in. Chris had never cared to have a lock on his door, until this very moment. He had never had a girl in his room that his brothers were also friends with, and he just knows they're going to be interrupted.

"Whatcha' thinkin bout?" Addie asked Chris, after she sat down on his bed and he just stood there and glared at the door.

Chris sighed, walking over and sitting down next to his girl. "That whoever comes in here first is getting kicked in the nuts." He replied, grinning as Addie burst into giggles.

"Come on Chris," She laughed, scooting back on the bed so she could lay down. "They missed me too."

Chris groaned, following Addie's lead and laying down next to her, pulling her close. "I don't care, I missed you the most." He huffed, burying his face in Addie's neck while wrapping his arms around waist.

"The vibes in here right now would make it a perfect time to nap." Addie replied quietly, bringing a hand up to play with Chris' hair.

"If you keep doing that, I'll fall asleep." He whispered, already feeling his eyes growing heavier by the second.

Chris lifted his head, meeting Addie's gaze before quickly placing his lips on top of hers for a light kiss. He had been waiting to do that for the past hour, if you don't count the 9 days Addie was gone for.

To say Chris' day had significantly gotten better was an understatement.

The couple got comfortable, Addie finding his tv remote and turning on a random episode of Spongebob, and resumed playing with Chris' hair, until she fell asleep shortly after he did.

authors note .ᐟ
guys i'm lowkey running out of ideas 😍