Look At What You Made Me Do

-

Kinney prescott lived in the shadow of her twin sister Sidney prescott. Ever since they were children, their mother Maureen presccot always preferred Sidney over Kinney.

Kinney never knew what it was like to have a mother's love, only seeing it from afar and never directed at her.

She always wondered what she did wrong, but the truth is, she didn't do anything wrong.

Her mother just didn't love her at all, and she wasn't the only child that wasn't loved.

Roman bridger, Maureen's son. Half brother of Sidney and Kinney.

He loathed Maureen presccot with burning passion. He hated the way she just threw him away like he was trash.

He wanted her gone, and he got his wish.

Maureen presccot was murdered by one of his little pawns.

He was there for the funeral. There was a person that interested him, and that was Kinney.

His little sister. She was standing far away from everyone. Her face held no emotion, unlike Sidney, who was crying into her father's shoulder.

That made him think.

What happened to Kinney presccot?

-

-
"I'm always the second choice." - Kinney prescott
-

-
"My sister was never the second choice for me. When it comes down to it, I'll always choose her." - Roman bridger
-

-
"Kinney....I'm your brother." - Roman bridger

-

"Did...we just have a star wars moment?"- Kinney prescott

-

-

"Do you think someday i won't be the second choice anymore?" - Kinney prescott
-

-
"She's my sister. You two better make sure she'll always comes first." - Roman bridger
-

-
lisa kravitz is a movie star. She was famous for acting in many movies and TV shows, but she was known for playing in the Stab movie as Kinney prescott.

She was the star of the movie. If she was going to play as Kinney, then she has to meet Kinney, see how she really is.

But a lot of things start to happen and she gets involved in so many things that would most likely get her killed.
-