22.

-

The next day, early in the morning, Kinney was walking down the hallway, heading towards her class. She was wearing black leggings with a black sleeve crop top, with a leather jacket, and heeled black boots.

Her short hair was tied in a messy bun, and she didn't have any makeup on.

"- Kinney! Did you hear what happened last night?" Randy suddenly appeared next to her,

"People were murdered last night." Kinney said, and Randy slightly huffed, "Come on, I wanted to tell you!" He whined out

Kinney threw him a look before she sighed, "Alright then, tell me."

"It's Ghostface, that's part is obvious, but the question is, is it Billy and stu, or is it a copycat?" Randy questioned with a grin.

"Definitely not Billy and Stu," Kinney told him, pausing, and she turned to face him.

Randy stopped walking and raised an eyebrow at her. "And it's not my problem if Ghostface is back."

She continued to walk, and Randy rushed to catch up with her. "Why not? If it's a copycat, you're a target. It's a sequel!" He exclaimed

"Oh, then that means you die in the sequel." Kinney told him, and he scoffed, "Yes, that part is true, but I might survive!"

"Totally not the point. Since you're Sidney's twin, you're a massive target. You literally have a sign on your back that says, 'target,' " Randy told her, and Kinney rolled her eyes.

"So, what? Let them kill me or whatever, I honestly don't care." She said, pulling out a cigarette from her pocket.

Randy snatched it from her, "You smoke now?"

Kinney sighed, turning her head to look at him. "It's just a cigarette, Randy, and I only smoke twice a week, helps with...stuff."

"Stuff?" Randy let out a small laugh, "you mean like how you're losing control of yourself? I mean, look at how you dress and smoke? That's not you."

Kinney glared at him, taking the cigarette back harshly. "How the fuck do you know how I am, huh?"

She stepped closer to him, "you only focus on Sidney, and you never have time for me,"

She smirked at him, "you don't know me, Randy. You never had, and don't fucking act like you do," she leaned in closer to whisper in his ear.

"I'll fucking kill you if you try to tell me who I am." She stepped back, throwing Randy a grin before she walked away.

Randy stared at Kinney as she walked away. That definitely wasn't his Kinney.

- -

Kinney walked through campus, her hands in her pockets of her leather jacket.

She paused her walk as she felt eyes on her. She felt like someone was watching her.

Her eyes scanned around, looking for any signs of someone looking at her, but she couldn't find the person.

She sighed before she started walking again, only taking a couple of steps before she was stopped by a woman.

Kinney instantly recognized the women.

"Lisa Kravitz." Kinney said, shocked to see the women in front of her.

Lisa Kravitz is a well-known actor, and she's Kinney's favorite actor of all time.

Lisa smiled, "Well, I have to say I love the look, but I probably won't be able to rock that."

Kinney looked at her confused, "Not to be rude, but why are you talking to me?" She questioned

"Well, I'm sure you've seen the Stab movie, right? I played you." Lisa said, and Kinney raised an eyebrow at that.

"I'm sorry, what?" Kinney didn't know any of that.

"Looks like you haven't seen Stab yet. Have you read the book, 'The woodsboro murders ' by Gale weather's?" Lisa questioned

Kinney scoffed under her breath, "so, what? Gale wrote a book, and they made a movie called Stab, and you what? Play me?"

Lisa nodded, "Pretty much," she smiled at her, "they're making a sequel, and I wanted to study you, act like you, I'm sure you changed a lot in a year."

Kinney nodded, "Alright, but maybe lose the paparazzi first." She said, gesturing to the person hiding behind a tree, taking pictures of them.

Kinney took out a pair of dark sunglasses and put them,

"Lose the stalker, and meet me at the cafe down the street."

------------------

Word count - 712

Hoped you enjoyed!