5.

-

Billy looked at the photos before looking at Kinney, who was awkwardly standing in the middle of his room, glancing around at his stuff while stu had changed into some pajamas and was lying on his bed reading a comic book while eating gummy bears.

"How did you get these?" Billy questioned, and Kinney looked at him, her eyes meeting his.

"Someone sent those to me. I don't know who, it didn't say a name but I thought you should know." She replied, wrapping her arms around herself.

Billy nodded ," Thanks for uh.. telling me." He already knew. He saw the video of his dad and Maureen prescott.

It was the reason why he killed Maureen presccot. He was glad that Kinney thought of telling him.

"I should, um..get going." Kinney told them

"It's late, you should stay." Billy told her, "it's okay, I can walk home." She said, and Billy shook his head.

"No. Stay, it's alright, stu and I will sleep on the floor and you can take the bed." Billy said, and Kinney shook her head.

"I can't take your bed, Billy -" she was cut off by Billy. "Kin, I'm not arguing with you on this. Take the bed cause you are staying the night."

Kinney nodded, looking down at the floor, "Okay."

"Cool! Sleepover!" Stu grinned, jumping up from the bed.

"Should we watch a movie? I mean, all that Billy has is psycho." Stu told her, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

She slightly blushed as her face was pressed against stu's chest.

"Hey, you're gonna suffocate her." Billy told him and stu giggled, letting go of Kinney. "Oops, forgot she's so short."

"I am not that short, stu. You are just super freakishly tall." Kinney mumbled as she kicked off her shoes and placed them by the door.

"No way, you are just a strawberry shortcake." Stu teased her, and Kinney narrowed her eyes at him, and he giggled, raising his hand in surrender.

Kinney chuckled as she sat down on the bed, crossing her legs as Billy had put on a movie.

Stu had walked over to a drawer and opened one of the drawers, tossing snacks to Kinney and Billy.

"So, you guys just have a drawer filled with snacks?" Kinney questioned, looking at the doritos.

"We would've had a mini fridge as well, but we haven't found one yet." Billy told her.

Kinney stared at him, "I can't tell if you are being serious or not?" She said, holding out the bag of doritos towards him.

"Open them, please, and thank you." Billy chuckled and took the doritos from her and opened them. "I was serious." He handed them back to her.

"You guys do this a lot? Sleepovers?" She questioned and stu nodded ,"uh-huh!"

"Mostly because my house is lonely and I'm lonely. So, me and jumpy pretty much moved in with Billy." Stu told her

"Jumpy?" Kinney questioned, confused and stu grinned before rushing out of the room.

"Yeah, I told him to keep in the guest room cause it freaked me out." Billy said, and she just stared at him, confused until stu came back in with a tiny tank.

"Look! Jumpy meet Kinney, Kinney meet jumpy." Inside of the tank was a spider.

"It's not poisonous?" She questioned and stu shook his head.

"Nope!" He smiled, tapping the glass while Billy glared at the spider when it jumped around.

"I'll kill it if it escapes." He threatened and stu gasped ,"you are not killing my sweet child! It's bad enough that you isolated him into the guest room."

"He's kinda cute." Kinney said, tapping the glass and stu grinning at Billy, who rolled his eyes.

"Still staying in the guest room!"

----------------------

Word count - 629

Hope you enjoy!