12.

-

It is the day of the Halloween dance. Kinney looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed as Princess Leia from Star Wars.

The doorbell rang, and she walked out of her room just as Sidney walked out of her own room.

Sidney was dressed as an angel. Kinney smiled at Sidney, "You look beautiful."

Sidney smiled, "Thanks, you too." The twins walked down the stairs, and Sidney went to answer the door.

"The devil? It suits you, loomis." Kinney said, slightly grinning. Billy was dresses as the devil, well, kinda.

He wore black clothing with red devil horns on top of his head.

"That's what I said. Fits his personality, doesn't it?" Stu laughed, pushing Billy to the side as he walked in.

Stu was dressed as a black cat. Fake tail, black clothing, black sharp nails , and fake fangs and ears.

Kinney was pretty sure that Tatum had something to do with his outfit.

Billy rolled his eyes and walked inside. Kinney walked into the kitchen and grabbed a juice box from the fridge.

"Where's your date?" Billy questioned, crossing his arms, and Kinney hummed. "Never on time." She said

The front door opened, and Tatum walked in, dressed as a cat but with tighter clothing than stu had on behind her, Randy, who was dressed like Darth Vader just without the helmet

"Look, who I found." Tatum said, pointing over at Randy.

"Why? You could've left him where you found him." Billy told her, glaring at Randy, who laughed.

"Would you like some salt? It could be added to your salty attitude." Randy sarcastically joked.

"Actually, we should give him sugar. Make him sweet." Kinney said, giggling.

"Ha, ha, very funny." Billy faked laugh before flicking them off.

Kinney and Randy laughed, and Kinney walked over to Randy. "Come on, let's get going before get salted on again."

Stu chuckled, nudging Billy. "Enjoy yourself tonight. It's just one dance." He told him, and Billy sighed.

"I'll only enjoy it if Randy suddenly dies during the dance."

- -

Billy was fuming as he saw Kinney and Randy dancing like goofballs. Stu came over and stood beside him with a cup of punch.

"Seriously, dude. I'm mad, but it's not like Kin and Randy are gonna date, get married, and have kids and live a happy life." Stu told him, drinking his punch, and Billy turned his head and looked at him.

Stu giggled, "Lighten up a bit, Billy. Look, I haven't seen kin have this much fun before. Let her have this, okay? You can be jealous tomorrow."

Billy sighed and looked back at Kinney and Randy, who were now getting drinks while laughing.

"I hate that she's happy with him. We were here first, not that little shit head." Billy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Stu hummed, titling his head to the side with a small smirk on his face. "They kinda look cute together," Billy lightly glared at him and stu let out a small laugh.

"Kidding, baby. Jeez, seriously, lighten up." Billy gritted his teeth and leaned closer to stu,

"Babyboy, you say something like that again and I'll cut off your fucking tongue, do you understand me?" Billy threatened and stu nodded, giggling.

"Sure, I understand you, Daddy." Stu whispered, smirking as he saw the way Billy's body tensed.

"Stu." Billy gritted out, his eyes narrowing and stu gasped as a song started to play.

"Oh my god! This is mine, and Tater tot song!" Stu handed his cup of punch to Billy before rushing over to Tatum.

Billy rolled his eyes, drinking the rest of the punch before he walked over to Kinney and Randy.

But he stopped as he heard a noise coming from above, and he looked up, seeing a few of Casey's friends on the boardwalk.

They pulled a bucket up, smiling and laughing before spilling whatever was in the bucket.

Billy heard a gasp and a shout of surpise, and he looked over at Kinney, who was covered in what looked like blood.

The music stopped, and everyone looked at Kinney, either laughing or shaking their heads.

"Kin!" Stu rushed over along with tatum.

Kinney looked down, avoiding eye contact as her eyes watered and her cheeks burned in embarrassment.

She rushed past stu and tatum and ran out of the school's gym.

"Kinney, wait!"

---------------------

Word count - 731

Hope you enjoy!

- -

I changed the title of the book to look at what you made me do. I think it's fits more with the story than the other title.