Chapter 1: where's Chapa

M - Mika
Mi - Miles
B - Bose
R - Ray

It was 10:30 and a group of teens and one middle aged man were in a class room sitting on yoga balls. Mika the smart one. Miles the chill one. Bose the one with good hair. And finally Ray. The teacher.

M - How does this help us be super hero's?

R - Because I say so now get bouncing! And where's the not so chill one. She's thirty minutes late.

Mi - You mean Chapa

R - Yea sparky where is she?

B - I dunno. Maybe she's on holiday

M - Why would she be on holiday. She sent me an email this morning

B - Why'd she send you an email. That an old person thing.

M  - Cause she doesn't have a phone. It got stolen by a boy.

Everyone visibly shivers

R - let's just get on with it. When Chapa decides to show up I'll give her a piece of my mind

Mi - and then she'll zap you

R - yea I know. Now cut the chatter and get bouncing

They continued on with their day but as the hours passed Chapa failed to show up. By the end of the day there was a bit of concern amongst the group. They brushed it off though and went home. They figured she was just sick or something. Nothing to worry about.

Right?

They parted ways and S.W.A.G school for the gifted was emptied for the night. Miles and Mika returned to their home and Bose went to his. Ray went to his room in the man's nest and Schwoz curled up on his cat bed by the semi circle sofa.

Everything was peaceful

Unfortunately for one individual though. That night was anything but.