Chapter 2: Chapa and the clones

C - Chapa
CC - Clone Chapa
CB - Clone Bose
CM - Clone Mika
CMi - Clone Miles

Chapa showed up early to the man's nest that day as she wanted to visit the pancake room for some breakfast. What she didn't know was that instead of the pancake room she ended up at the clones room. She opened the door expecting pancakes only to be met with four pairs of eyes staring at her

CC - well we'll, what do we have here
CB - I think it's Chapas original self
CMi - Why are you here
C - just went to the wrong room that's all (starting to back away)
CM - hold it sparks
CMi - yea, you could be useful
C - what are you guys talking about
CB - You could help us out. If clone Chapa can take your place in danger-force then we could slowly take over the man's nest and be the new danger-force. Why be the second choice danger -force when we could be the first.
C - I'm not helping you guys Schwoz made you all crazy. Your not taking over my spot in danger force either.
CC - mmm let me think ahout that. No. You don't get a say in this. GET HER

Chapa made a break for the exit but was levitated by a clone miles. She tried to zap them but clone chapa grabbed her hands. Her powers wouldn't work on her clone as she also had electricity bolts meaning it would have no effect. They kicked her in the head a few times knocking here out before tying her to a chair with some rope Schwoz left in there.

The clones then snuck out of their holding room and looked around for the mind control headset that Rick Twitler used on her previously.

Eventually after a while of searching and an incident with a sushi chef they found the headset. Clone Bose unlike his original had a knack for engineering and easily figured out the controls. He then took some of Schwoz's science books and headed back to the cell. They clones then grabbed knocked out Chapa and dragged her to an empty room deep within the man cave and locked her there before going to another empty room to set up their hideout.

They snuck out a few times to get electrical supplies, power muting gloves, and a small cage before staying put for the night.

Throughout all this clone Bose had been busy rewiring the headset to transfer memories and information from one brain to another.

That way Clone Chapa could know everything Chapa knew to avoid suspicion.

They set Chapa in the cage with the power muting gloves and prepared for stage two of their plan.

Danger force would never see this coming