Chapter 9: Vents

(Set at the same time as Clone Chapa returning from the tubes in chapter 7)

C - why the hell am I even here you knock offs
CM - hey I'm way better than the original. I'm like Mika 2.0
C - then why are you locked down here and her off fighting crime and being a famous hero
CM - (getting annoyed) because Ray can't see my talents.
C - sure sure girl keep telling yourself that.
CM - you know what shut up

Clone mika grabs some duct ape and shoved it on Chapa's mouth

C - (muffled) hey!
CM - just shut up (turns away from Chapa and starts playing on her phone

Chapa manages to finally get the power restricting cuffs off but Clone Mika doesn't notice and is too engrossed in her phone.

Chapa zaps her unconscious and picks the lock but is faces with clone Miles and clone Bose.

They break out into a fight with miles teleporting around and attacking whilst Bose used his mind too throw things at Chapa. She dodged most but is scraped by a sharp piece of metal. The fight continues on for ten or so minutes before miles and Bose are down. Chapa runs out but clone Mika has regained consciousness and is coming after her. She runs and crawls into a tight vent to hide from her captor.

CM - come out you. I don't have all day.

She looked around for Chapa but did not spot her hiding behind the vent grate. Fear emulating off her.

Mika turned to leave when Chapa stumbled slightly making a small clank sound. Mika turns back into the room eyes now fixed on the vent.

CM - Oh that's a clever hiding spot you got there

(Chapa pov)

She walked towards my vent cover slowly but menacingly. I tried to scramble out of the vent but as I did her hand latched onto my foot. I screamed a blood curdling scream as I whipped my head around too see her face contorting and her mouth smiling a villainous smile. Her nails dig deep into my ankle drawing blood from my pale skin. I tried too zap her but she sonic screamed and my head hid the vent roof knocking me out. My vision went blurry and blackened before my consciousness gave out.

(Miles pov)

(Chapa's scream echoes through the vent tunnels into the room where danger force is)

Mi - hey guys. I think Chapa's in trouble
R - she's probably just pretending. She's mad she's not my favourite
M - why are you like this
Mi - so none of you heard her scream
M - no. . .
R - nope
S - oh I heard it.

(Everyone jumps because Schwarz scared them)

S - oh hey don't worry it's me Schwoz. From work. Anyways I heard Chapa scream through the air ventilation tunnels.

Mi - well then what are we waiting for come on we gotta go help her!