Chapter 10:

(Bose PoV)

I woke up feeling groggy and with a massive headache. I tried to stand but I hit my head on a wall behind me. I looked around and saw iron bars. I was stuck in a small cell in a corner of a large dusty looking room. The cell had two worn down mattresses as well as two cups and two plates. It had plain beige dusty walls and matching floors.

Outside of the cell on the other side of the bars, There was all sorts of electrical equipment and four mattresses in a corner. There was also small pieces of paper and other random pieces around the room. Within this area stood three people. The first two looked like Chapa and Miles but something felt off about them. Like it want truly them. The third person in the room looked like. . .me? No that can't be right, if I'm here, and I'm Bose, then who's that guy over there? Is there two Bose? Wait there can't be two Bose, oh waiiiiit it's clone Bose! Oh that makes much more sense.

I continued to stare out the bars trying too see what was going on when a fourth clone came back in. She looked liked Mika meaning that must of been her clone. She appeared to be dragging something into the room. Now that she's fully in the room I can see more clearly, it doesn't look like something rather someone. Clone Mika came over too the cell dragging the person behind her. She began too unlock the door. When it was open I dashed too it too try and escape but a strong electrical surge came from something around my neck causing me too fall down in pain.

My vision was in spots as the room danced around. Clone Mika dropped the person next to me in the cell and closed the door behind herself leaving me trapped with a new cell mate.

I crawled over too them still in pain too see who it was.

It was Chapa.

It was the real Chapa

Not the clone one

The real one

She was just laying their

Lifeless

I dragged her over to a mattress and laid her on their so that she'd at least be comfy. I didn't know how long she'd been unconscious or how much longer she would be. It worried me how pale and tired she looked. How shallow her face looked. Like she hadn't had a proper meal or sunlight in weeks.

I sat on the other mattress for awhile unsure of what to do. I decided to try and wake her up. I shook her a bit and she seemed to start waking a bit. Like she'd been dragged from deep slumber to light. So I tried again. I kept shaking her and eventually her eyes blinked open slowly. They looked dulled and sad.

She started registering her surroundings and seemed confused. She tried to stand up but she fell back into the mattress.

She then looked at me startled. "Why the hell are you here! Come to mess with me! Your not the real Bose and you never will be!" She shouted at me defensively.

Okay that hurt

"Look I swear I'm the real Bose, what do I need to prove it's me!"

"Where do I live, since you've been too my house so many times you should know" she responded

"How am I supposed to answer that! I literally have never been too your house before"

"Oh thank god your the real Bose"

She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back. It felt nice too see the real her finally. Not some clone.

"Quick question"

"Yea sure what is it" I responded

"Where the heck are we?"