Epic Showdown! Swordsman Zoro Vs. Acrobat Cabaji!

I was still being lectured at by Nami, as we walked down the street toward building we had only escaped from not a few hours before.

"You know..." I said with a sigh as I interrupted her long tyrant. "I wouldn't have done that if there was an easier way of getting the old man to sit back and wait." I patted her shoulder as we had stopped walking, now in front of building we were looking for. "Trust me, Nami there are several things today that could have gone very wrong for some. There's no need to chance fate now."

Nami looked at me in confusing and opened her mouth to ask we a question, when Luffy interrupted with a loud, "HEY!"

 We all looked up to the roof Buggy and his crew where hangout on, as someone from the side peeked down. There was noises and talking, then Buggy appeared at the edge of the roof looking down at us.

"I'm here to kick you ass, just like I promised!" Luffy said shouting up at Buggy and his crew.

"Straw Hat?!" Buggy yelled mildly upset. "How dare you just come waltzing back here, to Captain Buggy!"

Ignoring his, Nami looking at Zoro and I, pointing her finger. "Listen! All I want is the map and the treasure!"

"Yeah, I know." Zoro said and I nodded, she was Nami after all...

Her and money go hand in hand.

Suddenly Luffy shouted again, "BIG NOSE!"

Everyone stared at him in shock, I sighed. Reached out and chopped him on the head. "Luffy you can't make fun of people for having weird body parts. I'm sure he's very self conscious about the way his nose looks." I said completely ignoring everyone around us.

Luffy pouted, and said childishly while looked behind himself at me, "But it's funny!" 

"I mean, I guess that's true. The nose on a clown is suppose to be funny..." I tilted my head to side in thought.

"I'M A PIRATE! Damn you, you flashy idiots!" Buggy said though clenched teeth. 

"I did have a question for you, Mr. Big Nose. Is that your hair coming out of the top of your hat?" I asked looking up at the now shaking man.

"How dare you..." Buggy balled his fists up.

"Wow, Mila! I didn't even realize! Haha!" Luffy turned with a laugh and looked at Buggy more carefully, a wide smile across his face.

 Buggy finally having enough, Buggy hollered "Flashily fire the Buggy Ball!"

Behind us, Nami said "Why'd you guys say that stuff? You idiots!" while getting angry, and running away.

Zoro, looking panicked said "Hey, Luffy, Mila! Run!"

Luffy mumbles, "That won't work on me!"

The canon fired.

"Goma-Goma... Balloon!" Luffy shouted, while expanding his stomach. 

Everyone gasped at the size Luffy became. Many asking what Luffy was, as the Buggy Ball bounced off and toward the Buggy Pirates.

Zoro huffed beside me, "Say something beforehand, geez!"

I which all I could do was laugh lightly. As the Buggy Ball flew up, and smashed the build Buggy and his crew were standing on.

The building exploded, and as the dust began settle, Luffy said, "Alright! Now there's fewer enemies!" With a smile as he looked back at us behind him.

 Nami was in a panic, as Zoro stated that Luffy really knew how to freak people out.