𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

" Would you like some water ? You seem flustered ." Dexter said sweetly .

" Nahhh , I don't think that will necessary ...." She tried to get out but was stopped .

" You'll faint out in this heat Luna .Just let me help you out here ." He said as he took a bottle of water out of his bag and handed it to her .

As she drank , it felt like she totally forgot how water tasted cause it tasted so good .

She handed him back the bottle and thanked him .

" Thank you so much Dexter ." She said smiling kindly as possible .

" Sure thing .See you around Luna ." He waved her goodbye and left .Just then Daisy appeared .

Daisy was a beautiful , charming girl who always got good grades just like Luna .

That's why they suited each other well .

" Hey Luna !" Daisy exclaimed as she waved at her bestfriend .

" Finallyyyyyyyy ." Luna groaned as Daisy gave her a kiss on the cheek .

" Where have you been ? I've been like here for hours waitinggggggg ." Luna said as Daisy folded her arms waiting for Luna to finishing protesting about how much torture it was to stand in the heat until she came to a stand still breathing heavily .

" Are you done now ?" Daisy asked .

" That's just half of what I've been through today .Have you seen what Lydia and Rebecca did ? I seem to realise everyday why I don't like them in the first place  !" A piece of Luna's hair fell in front of her face making Daisy chuckle .

Daisy took Luna's hand as they walked home .

" You shouldn't let them see that they getting to you ." Daisy said as Luna rolled her eyes .

" They ARE getting to me ." Luna said as she looked at her bestfriend as if she was losing her mind .

" But they don't need to know that ." Daisy said as she flashed a warm smile making Luna grow soft .

Of cause she was upset that the girls kept picking on them but being here with Daisy made everything feel so much better .She wasn't going through this alone and Daisy made sure she knew that .