𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

Luna was typing on her phone when she bumped into someone knocking their books out of their hands .

She immediately helped pick up the books .

" I'm so so sorry ." Luna apologized as she became flustered .

" It's okay ." A girl's voice ringed through her ears .

" I'm so clumsy ." She said as Luna examined her , she never saw this girl before but she was just so pretty with her grass green eyes and reddish hair .

" No it's my fault , I was suppose to see where I was walking ." Luna said as the girl smiled shyly tightening the grip of her hand on her stack of books .

" I see you met each other already ." Walter said as he put his arm over the girls shoulder .

" Wait , you guys know each other ?" The girl asked .

" Of cause .We really good friends ." Walter said smiling brightly .

Luna noticed a little cross on the young girl's neck and couldn't help but ask , " so you Christian ?"

" Yes I am ." The girl said excitedly .

" That is .... Nice ." Luna sighed as her face fell a bit .

She never really had a relationship with God but everyone that had one always seemed very happy .

" It must feel incredible doesn't it ? Having a relationship with God ." Luna said trailing off as the girl and Walter glanced at each other softly .

" Hey uhm .My name is Isabella Stewart.Maybe you can come with us to the church service this coming weekend that's if you want to ." Isabella said softly .

" Yes it would be really nice to have you there ." Walter said softly .

Luna smiled .

" I've never really been to a church before. " Luna sighed .

" That's why there's a first time to everything . Please come with us ?" Isabella smiled softly .

They were so genuine and so caring .How could she possibly say no to them ?

" Okay . I'll go with you guys but can I bring Daisy with ?" She asked .

" But of cause .The more , the merrier ." Walter said with a warm smile .