𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Riiiiinggggg !

It was finally break and the students couldn't wait to get out and just get relax and have conversations with friends about how the day was going so far but for Isabella , it was about to be a nightmare .

As Walter and Isabella were getting ready to go meet the others at their usual spot , Rebecca walked towards them .

" Hey Walter .Mind if I have alone time with the new girl ?" Isabella knew she saw her somewhere but she couldn't quite put her finger on it .

Who was this girl ?

" If you would like to say something to her .You can say it in front of me ." Walter said .

" Lovey , why you gotta be like that all of a sudden ? Does it look like I'm going to bite her ?" Walter pinched his nose because of her comment .

" I don't trust you Rebecca .Not after what you did to her ." Walter said .

" Don't you mean what Jason did ? I would never hurt someone who I care about ." Rebecca said with a smirk .

" You ? Care ? You care about no one but yourself ." Walter said tryna to keep his composure .

" You know Isabella is very important to us and we need her ." She said as Isabella frowned .

" I don't even know you ." Rebecca smiled at her .

" Don't worry little angel .You will ." She said as she winked and walked away .

The two kept walking .

" Who was that ?" Isabella asked as she saw Walter's face drop .

" Just someone you have to be careful of ." he said .

" Meaning ?" They stopped at a spot for Walter to gain his senses .

" She's dangerous .You can't trust her or any of her friends ." Walter whispered .

" I don't understand a word you just said .Why is she dangerous ?" Isabella asked .

" I can't tell you right now Bella ." Walter said as he flashed a sympathetic look and squeezed Isabella lightly on the shoulder .

Isabella wanted to know what was going on but she will soon find out .