𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

*************

Today was just so warm and increasingly boring for the students of Hazelview high , and all the classes were so long like a planned out funeral .

Luna's gaze was so fixed on the board that she didn't hear a word of what Ms Sarah was saying , Carson was snoring , and the group at the back , Rebecca and Lydia were constantly fixing up their make up and Rebecca's boyfriend , Jason was chewing bubblegum loudly to irritate everyone .

Some things just never change in this high school .

Everyone's attention was shifted when a young man came running into the classroom announcing that there was a huge fire happening which made everyone nervous except for Rebecca , Lydia and Jason who exchanged looks .

Could this day get any worse ?

Everyone was sent home while the school board was investigating if the fire was purposely started or if it was a small accident .

But everyone knows anything is possible with a bunch of troublesome kids .

" So you guys think it was an accident ?" Dexter asked as he slurped on his slushie causing the rest of the group to look at him .

" What ?"

" Anyway .I don't think it is .

It's possible that Jason and his cult planned it ." Daisy said .

After the announcement was made that the kids were going to be sent home  , the group decided to eat out and enjoy themselves .

" But what do you guys think ?" Daisy asked gesturing to Luna and Walter .

" Like come on guys , we know them .Everywhere they are , things go wrong ." Walter said as he feasted on his slice of pizza .

" I agree with Walter ." Luna said as she saw Daisy wiggle her eyebrows .

" I just meant that no one is wrong here ." Luna sighed frustratedly .

" To think we were friends with those morons ." Daisy said remembering how close she and Luna were with the girls .

" True .I can't even believe we were friends with those jerks ." Luna sighed .

" Wait .You mean you guys were friends with those popular girls ?" Walter asked as he raised an eyebrow .

" More like popular freaks .After 10th grade , they just switched on us ." Daisy said .

" Are you serious ?" Walter asked as his eyes went wide .

" Very serious .We were all pretty good friends until they thought they had to change to be noticed by the other kids .They wanted to become popular fast ." Luna said as she poked her food with her fork .

" You still gonna eat that ?" Dexter asked as Daisy hit him against the back of his head .

" Ow !" He yelled in pain looking at Daisy with a irritated look on his face .

" That's for not even considering my bestfriend ." She said .

" Sorry ." Dexter said softly causing Luna to have a amused look on her face .

Regardless of the day being stressful , it turned out really good .